MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/13/2009 12:55 AM

may 13, 2009 Anyone up

randylampe

I'm used to getting up at 4 or 5am. Is anyone out there this morning?Sideways Inez (randy lamep)
--- The discussion has been locked ---

05/13/2009 01:01 AM
randylampe

i'm sitting hear listeing to the sounds of thunder. I feel great this mornining. Inez

05/13/2009 01:10 AM
tinao
tinao  

hey inez this is a good morning isn't it. why are you up so early every morning. it is 4:00 am here.

05/13/2009 01:14 AM
tinao
tinao  

I got to bed at a decent time last night and just now woke up with the munchies so I went and scrambled some eggs and had an egg sandwich. I am going to let the boys sleep in till 5:30. boy you really much be an early bird.

05/13/2009 01:31 AM
randylampe

tinao, It's storming here. we're havind a heavy rain and thunder. It's coming down like cats and dogs. I do get up early every morning. My pills just let me sleep so long and then I'm up for the day. I went to bed at nine-thrity though. I'm generally an insomniac. But i haven't slept well in 4 nights now.

05/13/2009 01:42 AM
tinao
tinao  

sorry to hear that. what meds are you on to help you sleep

05/13/2009 01:45 AM
tinao
tinao  

my sleeping habits really have no pattern. my body almost allways stays drained. I sleep for about four hours and then I am up for about two, then I sleep again, up again. this goes on all day. However, it is getting better. I was up from 4pm to 4am and tried as I might I couldn't go to sleep. I had my days and nights mixed up. Now the doc has put me on clonezapan to help me sleep. I helps me to get to sleep, but it doesn't help me to stay asleep

05/13/2009 01:46 AM
randylampe

i take remron,kolopin, and lunesta and seroquel at night ablong with abilify and tirleptal. I think i'm just going through a phase. Ive done this all of my life. Up between 3 and 5 every morning. I'm used to it. It's my quiet time.

05/13/2009 01:49 AM
randylampe

tinao, clonzepam and koloping are the same thing. I used to sleep on kolopin but then that didn't work so I went to ambien and that doesn't help. Lunesta is good if you can get past the awful taste in your mouth. Inez

05/13/2009 01:52 AM
tinao
tinao  

cool. my quite time used to be between 9 at night after I put my boys to bed and 1 in the am right before my husband got home from work. they finally put my husband on 1st shift for the next 6 to eight weeks(I am hoping permantly) for now, my quite time is when the kids are at school and my hubby at work. this is until the school lets out for the kids. I take deprakote, prozac, clonazapan, mobic, and tramodol.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved