MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/30/2009 10:32 AM

Anyone awake, Thursday April 30th(page 22)

mem3618

let him sweat it out you should live your life the way you always do if you do take him back make sure he is on his meds im not sayin take him back bc i wouldnt but i cant tell you waht to do i just dont want to see you keep gettin hurt like he has done what i think might help you is worry bout you adn you daughter take care of you guys your a very strong person who doesnt need a man to take care of you
--- The discussion has been locked ---

04/30/2009 10:41 AM
CompletelyLost
CompletelyLost  
VIP Member

Maybe I'm too strong.

04/30/2009 10:42 AM
mem3618

i dont think you could be to strong

04/30/2009 10:43 AM
rika295

Hi CL,

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you're having today. I hope it all works out for you. I know I used to do the exact same thing to my boyfriend until he finally gave up on me. Your boyfriend will be sorry later and it's up to you to decide how much you can handle. I know I used to promise myself all the time I'd never do it again and then BAM! it would hit me again and I wouldn't even realize how unreasonable I was being until later. I just couldn't see what I was doing.

Actually, I also have a question for the ladies, do you find that your menstrual cycle affects your cycling? I have found that almost every time I have an episode, it is around that time. Thanks

04/30/2009 10:46 AM
mem3618

i do get manic when its my time of the month but my birth control makes it a lil milder most of the time but im up and down all month long and with the extra shit at that time of the month its hard to deal with me my children and boyfriend dnot like being around me

04/30/2009 10:52 AM
CompletelyLost
CompletelyLost  
VIP Member

My daughter cycles around her period. And Rika thanks for the advice. This time I'm not pushing the issue. I am gonna give him his space.

04/30/2009 10:54 AM
mem3618

some times pushing can make things worse

are things different this time

04/30/2009 10:57 AM
CompletelyLost
CompletelyLost  
VIP Member

No they are the same as always. But I have decided not to push. Let him decide on his own.

04/30/2009 10:59 AM
mem3618

thats a good idea not to push so if he wants you back what do you think your going to do

04/30/2009 11:09 AM
CompletelyLost
CompletelyLost  
VIP Member

It is gonna have to be on my terms. I am not gonna play this game.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 22 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved