MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/14/2012 10:05 PM

falling in love again

litt

Blush after all the hard stuff, I fall in love again. not that I ever stopped loving him. its been 5 months today. I have never been with someone who kept me on my toes as much as he does. so great-full right now.

05/14/2012 10:42 PM
bfly
bfly  
VIP Member

Love is wonderful, love is painful, love is challenging, love is comforting, love is frightening... It's many things- but I think it's mostly what we make it- the characteristcs we choose... know yourself and be yourself... and I hope the one you love does the same... It's important to know yourself as best you can... yet I personally think the act of discovering who you are at the same time you discover who they truly are is part of the excitment. I hope this is a good thing for you- even though I detect a little fear- that's normal. Blessings and beauty to you both!

05/15/2012 07:35 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I'm happy you are in love again. You seem very smitten. I hope that him keeping you on your toes is a good thing. I'm glad you are finding love in this world!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved