MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/16/2009 03:02 AM

Anyone Awake? Monday February 16th

MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Good morning and I am an early bird yet again. Surprisingly it wasn't a coughing fit that woke me up this morning, but a trip to the potty.

My cough feels better, maybe two treatments on the nebulizer and a day of work, fresh air and less smoking may have helped. Today I hope will be a replica. This will be 3 days in a row that I've worked my butt off, but I look forward to a day off tomorrow.

Only a week till my little sis flies in and I am excited.

Okay, coffee is hot and ready. Anything you want is on the table, no calories of course, nice hearty breakfasts.

Good morning to all!

--- The discussion has been locked ---

02/16/2009 03:08 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Good Morning MsJ, glad to hear that you are feeling better this AM, I've got the return to work blues..Sad

02/16/2009 03:10 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Sorry to hear that Carmen. What time are you getting out today?

I am outdoors and kind of dreading it, bc I am working the honey-do's with honey LOL but I am finally splitting my bridal wreath which I have been asking to do for the past 3 or 4 years, I'm sure it will be fun bc some of the branches span about 6 foot.

02/16/2009 03:12 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

To save massive confusion, I deleted my thread, and the re: anyone awake thread, have locked and linked Sundays thread to this one..LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I get off at 330pm, officially, never get out of there on time, so probably won't be home till around 430

02/16/2009 03:18 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Well at least you don't have to rush to cook supper. I'm glad you deleted those threads, I was confused myself, which is an easy thing to do at this hour on only half a cup of coffee Wink

I was just reading a bit and see that Zinnia posted on the Group Ideas thread, it's good to see that she is around still, I was worried about her. It would be wonderful to have her drop in and say hello on this thread <hint hint>

Gosh I'm such a perfectionist, edited to change and to on LOL

Post edited by: MsJ, at: 02/16/2009 03:19

02/16/2009 03:18 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

well, as much as I hate the thought, I have to run, got to jump in the shower, dress and take my brother a fire log, dipshit ran out of them and let his fire go out, not freezing this AM, but cold enough.

Have fun MsJ, don't work to hard and take care of yourself.

Big Hugs

02/16/2009 03:20 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

hopefully, she will pop in more, had a sick kid. By the way, have I told you Thank you for bugging me about going to get checked? lol, I hate going to the doctor's never mind going to the hospital, but glad I did, while the heart is still flip flopping some, it isn't near as bad as it had been.

See you later

02/16/2009 03:21 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Big hugs back and you have a good day at work Carmen!

It's time for morning Skittles, so here's the Skittles Bunny!

Post edited by: MsJ, at: 02/16/2009 03:31

02/16/2009 04:09 AM
cats4me59
cats4me59  

morning Msj haven't been on in awhile how are u? have a good day carmen. that is what i like about school system job. holidays. just kidding, i do like the time off but i really love the kids.

02/16/2009 04:11 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

hello!!

Is anyone here?

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved