MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/27/2012 05:37 AM

Anyone awake Mon 27th Feb(page 4)

bob333
bob333  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

i h8 rain i can deal with any other weather just not rain lol, i shud really plan the rest of the week or ill neva get out of this depression

02/27/2012 07:42 AM
tickingcounter
tickingcounterPosts: 1426

I love it when it rains. I can't stand a lot of wind when I'm driving but I love storms. Just not tornado storms. I have a huge fear of tornadoes to the point I have nightmares about it. I once had a nightmare about a tornado that had a laughing skull in it and everything was on fire around me. It was a crazy dream.

I'm crocheting a hat with bunny ears for Rhett's pictures for Easter. It's looking good so far. Laughing

02/27/2012 07:48 AM
bob333
bob333  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

thts not gd, im lucky tornadoes dont exist here. kwl a hat with ears Smile im been continue writing my autobiography

02/27/2012 07:50 AM
tickingcounter

That is awesome. How do you stay focused on writing it? That's my problem. I can't stay focused on writing anything longer than a poem. Writing poetry in high school was so easy because instead of doing school work I would write my poems LOL.

Yes. A bunny hat. I'm going to do a diaper cover with a puff ball on it for a rabbit tail too. I'm getting his pictures taken on the 19th of March with a really good photographer I think. Can't wait. It's his first pictures. I was too stressed to get any like NEWBORN pics taken. Plus it was so cold to get him out.

02/27/2012 07:54 AM
bob333
bob333  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Aww that will be sweet, yeh i struggle concentrating but im determined to get it published eventually so that sort of motivates me to sit at my laptop for ages, but i have to leave a lot of things out because i dont want ppl ie family to b hurt if they read it

02/27/2012 07:56 AM
tickingcounter

Gotcha. I think the only thing I'd want to gloss over is my mom's drinking. She's been sober since I was 17 soooo 7 years. She sobered up when she got pregnant with my little sister and has stayed sober except for ONE time but my step-dad put his foot down.

But the rest of my family? I'm taking them down in flames. Laughing

02/27/2012 08:01 AM
bob333
bob333  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Lol, trust me i wud love to take some ppl down in flames but then thers legal aspects ie the abuse that i wud need to consider, but maybe ill write a book on tht eventually. its hard work going over the past at the mo im writing about how my eating disorder started and escalated to me being in a coma

02/27/2012 08:05 AM
tickingcounter

Wow. That's crazy. And at least your book may help others ya know? That's why I tell anyone my story. To remove the stigma from "bipolar disorder" and let people know you can get help and function and live a good life.

Just change the names of the guilty and the innocent. Smile

02/27/2012 08:09 AM
bob333
bob333  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Yeh lets hope, ive thought about changing the names but to b fully legal proof u hav to change the whhole scenarios n i dont want to do tht

02/27/2012 08:13 AM
tickingcounter

Hmmm maybe it's different here in America then when it comes to that kind of thing. I thought if you changed the names that would be enough.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved