MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/13/2009 02:50 AM

Anyone awake, January 13th

carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

good Morning y'all, Red I read on the other thread you woke up sick, what's up? you got that cold stuff that is going around?

Even if I don't want too, I have to work today, got to remember to get out there early and defrost the car, it looks like a ice cube..LaughingLaughing

So what are all of you up too? I'm trying to get the house to warm up.

--- The discussion has been locked ---

01/13/2009 02:59 AM
Jazzmary
Jazzmary  

today is my relaxation day. i have no plans but going to the bookstore with my father. i have to pick up this book called the unquiet mind that my therapist suggested. so i am excited to get a new book i need something to read while i am waiting for school to start next week

01/13/2009 03:02 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Good morning Carmen. Guess I'm up with the birds (LOL) this morning. Sorry you don't feel too well Red, did the crud hit you too? I've been feeling yuck since the end of December. Probably hitting the dr by Friday again.

Carmen, where do you live? My husband doesn't believe in warming up the car, but my yankee blood says to go out at least t minutes early to warm it up and make windshield scraping at a minimum.

Hope y'all have a good day.

01/13/2009 03:10 AM
MissMay1977

Good Morning all!!

Red, I hope you feel better. Take care and remember to drink lots of water.

Carmen- it is so good to see you and your avitar! I missed you alot specially in the mornings.

I never warm up my car either although the next couple days we are expecting bitter cold temps so I might be changing my mind.

Jazz- I love to read books. It keeps my mind busy.

01/13/2009 03:29 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Jazz, that is a really good description of bipolar, The Unquiet Mind, I may have to check that out, tell us what you think.

BTW Good morning to you and MissMay!

Post edited by: MsJ, at: 01/13/2009 03:32

01/13/2009 03:32 AM
Jazzmary
Jazzmary  

i will that book came highly recommended by my therapist for anyone to read so i am excited to read it

01/13/2009 03:37 AM
red1965
red1965  
VIP Member

Morning all, thought I would stop in before work... ain't gotta choice gotta go, stupid people to be dealt with! Thanks for the well wishes, I feel like S@%T. Just a really bad upper resperitory infection, the problem comes when you cant breathe normally anyway (athsma). Gotta Go Stupid A$$ people await!

01/13/2009 03:42 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Bye Red, heres wishes that you don't have too many stupid people to deal with.

Morning MsJ, Morning MissMay, Morning Jazzy, don't think that I have met you yet, welcome.

I live in South Carolina, and if you don't want to be scraping ice, you warm up your car, we're fixing to get some really cold weather for this place, down to the teens this thursday and friday, that means shutting down the well, making sure you have water drawn up for coffee and flushing, etc.. real fun, Thank God I don't have to go down to the creek anymore for water for flushing, done that before.

01/13/2009 03:58 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Now that doesn't sound like fun Carmen. My husband lived without indoor plumbing until he was 11 down here. Must have been alot of fun. He also didn't have TV until he and his brother chipped in and bought one at 16. Love to hear about the "old days"

01/13/2009 04:01 AM
Trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

Good morning everyone who has the Coffee and doughnuts this morning?

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved