MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/12/2009 04:35 AM

Anyone awake, January 12th(page 6)

kimminentdanger
kimminentdanger  
VIP Member

sorry guys - i was answering a PM from Flaco and you know me.... My answer turned into about 7 paragraphs - god, I really am a talker. LOL

J-Rock... The problem started happening when I went to edit my page elements - I added a scripted guestbook, and I don't know if the HTML embed code is fucked up or what, but it's been doing that ever since. And I HAVE NO IDEA how to speak HTML or CSS or scripting or any of that shit. I know how to copy the code, paste the code, hit save, and enjoy the results.

You know what? I'm gonna go to my dashboard and get the 2 codes that I think are fucked up and post them here for you... Unless that's asking too much - I dont want to load you down - I mean, you deal with this shit all day & I'm sure it's a real pleasure to do a freebie for me. LOL LOL

But I'm thinking that it's probably something really obvious to a hacker like you, but not to an illiterate like me.. lol

--- The discussion has been locked ---

01/12/2009 04:38 AM
kimminentdanger
kimminentdanger  
VIP Member

good morning star - how's things??? what time is it in UK right now anyway?

Deb - screw the speed talking. When the doc cmes in the room, stand up and pull a chair out for him. Say "Have a seat." He'll have to - I mean - you pulled out the chair - it's natural reaction to sit when someone makes that gesture and says "have a seat" lol

01/12/2009 04:40 AM
starbright
starbrightPosts: 7342
VIP Member

hi kim hows it going? i'm ok, it's 12:40 pm here and a gray day outside.

01/12/2009 04:40 AM
linkydoo
linkydoo  

Still haven't left yet I keep saying just one more cup of coffee and a pot later and here I am.

Kimmy

when I did website work I did a search on learning how to write in html and it was pretty simple. and I just referred to it when I had questions. I will see if I can find the site I used. (it was free)

Linky

01/12/2009 04:43 AM
kimminentdanger
kimminentdanger  
VIP Member

And then deb - while you're talking, (SERIOUSLY) if you dont see him writing shit down, say this: "Oh - do you need a pen? I have one right here." Go in your purse, get the pen that you already planted there, hand it to him, and say "Do you need me to repeat any of what I just said? I don't mind." And at that point, he's obligated to write everything down too.

TAKE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION! Why should you have to stress yourself and rush through? You probably waitd WEEKS if not MONTHS for the appointment, and prob. paying about 300 - 400 bucks JUST for the 1/2 hour. FLUCK HIM. He can work for YOU.

01/12/2009 04:44 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Hubby has ass of ice, so the chilly seat makes no difference. What makes it worse is that the stank hangs low in the cold and he brings it with him....ewwwwwww!

01/12/2009 04:44 AM
linkydoo
linkydoo  

http://www.w3schools.com/html/DEFAULT.asp I think you might even be able to type in your own and check it. I also found that yahoo email if you go to compose a message and type what you want on the bottom it has a place where it will convert it into HTML. Maybe this won't help but you never know.

Linky

01/12/2009 04:45 AM
kimminentdanger
kimminentdanger  
VIP Member

linky dinky doo dah - I have like three of those sites - but - I have a really small attention span, and I HATE math and to me, HTML, JAVAScript all that shit gives me the same feeling of "AAAARRRRRHHHH - Fuck it." That math does. I just cant follow it, and it makes my brain hurt. lol

01/12/2009 04:46 AM
debiski
debiski  
VIP Member

Kim, I haven't seen him in three months, and it's been a hellish three months. So many changes in my life, winter beginning, the holidays, and trouble with one of my meds. I hope he's got time!

01/12/2009 04:46 AM
Trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

Good Morning everyone

Kimmie girl you have been up all night how many days does this make for you?

Janet good to see ya hun

Star glad you are here with us this morning

Deb i am sending you good vibes good luck at the pdoc

Post edited by: Trishy, at: 01/12/2009 04:47

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 6 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved