Anyone Awake Thursday Jan 8th

Flaco73
Flaco73  

Good evening/morning
--- The discussion has been locked ---

01/08/2009 12:27 AM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

OOPS...looks like we had the same ifea at the same time.

01/08/2009 12:37 AM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

Wishing the baby would go back to sleep so I could go back to sleep. Hopefully soon.

01/08/2009 12:48 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Good Morning you two, I've taken care of the different posts, I did one, Jsr did one, and Flaco, so Flaco, since there was already a post in yours, yours is the main thread for today, I deleted mine and Jsr, sorry but I deleted yours as well.

I've got coffee as well, so what are you doing up Flaco, Jsr says she's up because of the baby.

01/08/2009 12:52 AM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

Thanks for taking care of the posts...No worries...You got to do what you got to do.

01/08/2009 12:53 AM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

Yeah...the little on does not want to go back to sleep, she is playing. She has found her feet. What a wonderful discovery.

01/08/2009 01:00 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

It is a wonderful discovery for her, but for you, her finding them in the wee hours of the morning isn't all that great..Laughing

If she is playing quietly, and not sleeping in your bedroom, there is no reason you can't go back to sleep, she won't hurt herself.

Thanks for understanding about the post.. I've done it before posted and then realized someone else had, caused major confusion, I locked and linked the 7th to this thread.

01/08/2009 01:03 AM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

Thanks about fixing the threads. It really does not bother me at all. WE need things to be easy for all of us and the way you did it was fair.

Yeah...I just put her in her crib and got the mobile going. She is sleepy so hopefully that will put her out. The prob is that I am awake now...LOL.

01/08/2009 01:10 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

you can always just lay down and rest, which is probably what I should have done, but I went to bed early last night, and woke up early, not to mention the fact that I got cold, where we are living now, our primary source of heat, is a wood stove, they don't care what hour of the night it is, they want to be fed.

I got up just to find that Glenn must have fed it when he got up to use the restroom, it was stuffed full. So I have been tending it, and will toss another log on if I decide to lay down again.

01/08/2009 01:13 AM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

You are prob right.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved