MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/21/2008 05:02 AM

Anyone Awake? Nov 21 Thursday(page 4)

ThisBlows
ThisBlowsPosts: 1467

This weekend... Im sure that my wife has a huge list of stuff to do that Im going to try to get out of.
--- The discussion has been locked ---

11/21/2008 05:04 AM
norma
normaPosts: 10109
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

glad you are better today, Deb...i love naps..

morning This Blows!!!

I am going to get ready for Thanksgiving...only going to be me and my daughter and son...Hubby and the step-kids are going to be gone. Hubby is hunting and his son is going with him and step-daughter to visit her Momma...

My daughter will be coming in from Fr Hood...this one of her last visits before she deploys...

Have to do the shopping and house cleaning, setting up the Christmas stuff and getting ready to put up the tree...like to do it early...so we can enjoy it...also the yard decorations...

11/21/2008 05:08 AM
ThisBlows
ThisBlowsPosts: 1467

I just remembered that my mother is comming over sometime tomorrow. Not that I dont get to see her all the time, but she's very proper. And always seems to show up at a bad time (like when I've been drinking lol). So I guess I'll prep the house and wife for that.

11/21/2008 05:11 AM
debiski
debiski  
VIP Member

Wow Norma! You're going to be busy! I'll be babysitting and doing my usual house cleaning. Probably make our bi-weekly trip to Sam's Club.

I'm not looking forward to xmas this year, except for my Princess granddaughter. I know I should be more excited for her, but the holidays always bring me down. I even contemplated not decorating this year but my husband says we must do it for the Princess.

11/21/2008 05:14 AM
norma
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Deb...that is neat that you have the Princess to decorate for...I love seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child...I still make my grown kids write their letters to Santa on Thanksgiving...LOL LOL I save them....

Sams is a place i love and hate both at the same time...i always spend WAYYY too much money there...

11/21/2008 05:20 AM
debiski
debiski  
VIP Member

I know what you mean about Sam's. We always go in with a list and come out with twice as much stuff. It's mostly my husband who does it. He just loves to shop. I just go along to keep him company and to keep him from buying too much junk.

11/21/2008 05:22 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Good Morning Everyone! Smile Just got thru all the emails, LOL!

Today I did a weird thing, I got lost on the way to work Blush I've been coming here 8 years!! Then I thought, don't panic, it's to the right, just turn at the next street, you'll find it, and I did. It was just weird. Then I couldn't get out of the car, until I realized I still had my seat belt on! Damn meds!

I think I just need to get used to the upage (is that a word?) in meds and I'll be fine Smile

I don't think we have any plans for the weekend, except I have to get my turkey and start thawing it Smile

I talked to BF's son from Iraq last night..that was cool Smile

11/21/2008 05:23 AM
countrymouse
countrymouse  
VIP Member

Good Morning All! Smile

11/21/2008 05:35 AM
countrymouse
countrymouse  
VIP Member

My computer is all but crapped out, so I'm just going to give up now.

Norma and MissMay, I take exception to some of your earlier mouse comments, we're not all bad LOL LOL

Jr, Going to take your advice and try to computer shop today, I'm terrified because I don't know what I'm doing and my anxiety is at an all time high with the Christmas shopping crowds

Trishy, I'm so glad you're feeling better it's a shame about you're voice though...just rest it and I know it will be all better soon Smile

TBlows, Moms are tough, but I know you'll make it! LOL

Deb, I'm glad you're feeling better too...sometimes a down day is what we need Smile

Hi Carmen, Glenn and Zinnia... Big smiles, I hope I didn't miss anyone SmileSmileSmile

Post edited by: countrymouse, at: 11/21/2008 05:38

11/21/2008 05:37 AM
norma
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

jrichie...i can be driving along and zone out...sometimes i look around and think "where the hell am I"....i have these long conversations going on in my head...and get so involved i lose track of where i am...that is why i take the back roads...

morning Countrymouse...!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved