MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/13/2008 02:35 AM

Anyone awake, November 13th

carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Smile Smile Wake up all you sleepy heads, coffee is ready and I am here for but a short time, I don't know if Glenn told you but I have spent the last few days, leaving here, going to the hospital, then work, then back to the hospital, and then home, last night was hospital, work, hospital, Mom's house, then home, today will be the same route.

Mom got her butt slapped into the hospital Monday, could have avoided that if she had listened, but she refuses to listen, as soon as we can convince her that she wants two new roommates, we'll be moving, I dread it in a way, but look forward to it in another. Don't have time this AM to catch up on all the goings on, might not over the next few days, so if I am MIA, don't worry, I am just driving myself nuts..

--- The discussion has been locked ---

11/13/2008 02:38 AM
zinnia
zinniaPosts: 3990
VIP Member

check in when you need some support, carmen. don't forget what you always tell others-you need to take care of you and you're taking on an awful lot. remember there are lots of people here who love you and we're here for you. you don't have to be superwoman...who the hell is?lololol

11/13/2008 02:50 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Kissing Kissing Kissing Thank you Z, if I had mania's, like some of you do, this is where my energy is spent. Dealing with family and work.

Served me well in the work force, I've been fired from 2 or 3 jobs in my life time of working, been at it since I was 12 or 13. Family is a whole 'nother subject.

11/13/2008 03:24 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Unsure well, I guess that all of you are still in bed, getting time to slide into some clothes and get out of here for the Tea Express.

Maybe if I am not beat this evening, I can pop in for a few, if not you all behave and have a foo-foo or two for me..

11/13/2008 03:30 AM
MissMay1977

Good Morning Carmen and Zinnia

11/13/2008 03:32 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Morning MissMay, how are you this AM? it's time for me to dress and get out of here, for the hospital..will check back in before I have to go out the door.

11/13/2008 03:36 AM
MissMay1977

I am doing well Carmen. I hope you have a good day hun!

11/13/2008 04:05 AM
Trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

11/13/2008 04:22 AM
Glenndolph
Glenndolph  

Good morning Ladies... Carmen is off to the daily grind... I'll be in and out until about 3 this afternoon, then I'm heading out to the compound myself. Seem that Baby Bro needs some work done on his computer, so we'll see... Thank you guys for all your support...

11/13/2008 04:26 AM
Trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

Good morning Glenn hope you have a good day

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved