MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/07/2008 02:09 AM

Anyone awake, November 7th

carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Smile Smile T.G.I.F. my friends, we made it..lol..

Had to work a little over time, but it wasn't too bad, don't know what the hell the boss is doing, didn't have coverage for me last night, nor any of the other dept really, we had two girls fired, and he hasn't hired replacements yet.

Still trying to get through the 64 pages, you got too last night, I have to work the evening shift this evening, but I can hang with that.

Well, off to try and catch up.

--- The discussion has been locked ---

11/07/2008 02:34 AM
MissMay1977

Good Morning! T.G.I.F! I had yesterday off but it is back to work today!

11/07/2008 03:08 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

ahh, that stinks MsMay, I kinda wish I didn't have to work today myself, but till I can find someone to pay my bills for me, I don't have much of a choice in the matter..

so are you off for the weekend?

11/07/2008 03:17 AM
MissMay1977

Yes, I know what you mean about bills. Yes, I am off for the weekend. What about yourself?

11/07/2008 03:25 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Have to work this evening, and then off Saturday, if you can call a full day of running around a day off, and then work Sunday, and off Monday, the split days off though are my own fault, I was going to put in to have Dec 10th off, and accidentally put in for the 10th of November, I think that I messed up on the 19th as well, I was suppose to be putting in for getting off early on the 19th, and I think I put in for the 20th, lol, need to get off on the 19th as I have my doctor's appointment and my therapist appointment. Will have to let the boss know and see what we can work out.

11/07/2008 03:27 AM
starbright
starbrightPosts: 7342
VIP Member

morning carmen, morning missmay hope your both in good health this morning,

today i have a little more energy and motivation then yesterday though still in the down side, but just got back from the docs and had my meds upped and have to go back next week for another up. so there's a little hope there. XX

11/07/2008 03:32 AM
MissMay1977

Good Morning Starbright!

All is good here so far Smile

11/07/2008 03:46 AM
AntonioG
AntonioG  

Gooood Morning carmen, MissMay, Starbright and everyone else who's here but i dind't mention. How's your day going?

11/07/2008 03:47 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Good Morning Star, glad to hear that you are feeling better, I am doing pretty good this morning, mood is fine, body is tired, and I am considering going and laying back down for a while, lol, don't have to be up till later today.

11/07/2008 03:48 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Good Morning Antonio, we must have been typing at the same time.. how are you today?

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved