MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/01/2008 02:19 AM

Anyone awake, October 1st

carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Smile Smile Smile Happy October 1st everyone, and if you are wondering why I am so excited about October 1st? I get to change the type of insurance I have today, so that I can actually afford to go see a doctor, the PPO was you pay your deductible up front, then they consider paying the 80%, I had one doctors visit using it, and it cost me 132.00 straight out of pocket, can't afford that shit.. So now to the HMO, have a co-pay and get to see the doctor.

Something even better than changing insurance? it's hump day, we are half way through the week, so anyone got plans for the weekend?

--- The discussion has been locked ---

10/01/2008 03:46 AM
phantomgirl

Morning Carmen, I am very happy for you. May you have a lovely October 1st.

10/01/2008 03:47 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Ermm Dizzy Wassat Well, I guess that all of the nightowls are in bed, and the early birds are not rising that early this morning, so that being said, guess I will go crawl into some clothes and get ready to get out of here, want to get into work a little bit early and get the information changed on the insurance, like all you sleepy heads, I would love to just crawl back into bed and sleep.

Today and Tomorrow and I have a 3 day weekend to look forward too, have to remember to ask the boss how I can get off for a hour and a half on the 10th, have my therapy appointment then.

Well, see you all later.. PS: think it was Jr asking yesterday about where her daughter could go to get help in getting diagnosed, Mental Health, look in the phone book.

10/01/2008 03:59 AM
Yvonne802
Yvonne802  
VIP Member

Good luck with the new insurance. I would literally be dead without mine.

What am I doing this weekend? Bringing my precious Bichon Frise, Baby Dog, to the groomer and driving my brand new (woohoo!)Dodge Caliber all over the place to hell with high gas prices just this once. By the way, what is everyone paying for gas these days? We are at $3.54 and grateful for that.

Happy October 1st! Happy Wednesday!

10/01/2008 04:16 AM
trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

2749132710010830275oTTCrZ th

10/01/2008 04:18 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Good Morning Carmon & Yvonne. How are you? I was okay until I read a response to my thread and now I'm pissed. I was basically called a bad Mom. I am a lot of things, but NEVER a bad Mom.

Oh well, maybe it was a misunderstanding. I need to calm down before the morning meeting or they will take the brunt of it. LOL

BF is downstate for meetings for 2 days, so I'm doing housecleaning. Gonna miss him, but I'll get some stuff done!

Have a great day Smile

10/01/2008 04:21 AM
ceegee
ceegee  

Good Morning People!Tongue Carmen Congrats on the insurance. I'm blessed to be a vet otherwise I would be up the creek! Trishy, JRitchie, Yvonne,Phantomgirl good morning

10/01/2008 04:23 AM
ThisBlows
ThisBlowsPosts: 1467

good moring everyone!

10/01/2008 04:24 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Gosh Phantom, didn't even see you sneak in there! Good Morning!!

10/01/2008 04:26 AM
LadyRahl
LadyRahl  

GOod morning everyone!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved