MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/12/2008 01:53 PM

Anyone Awake, September 12th, No topic discussion(page 10)

armymom8486
armymom8486  

Omg! He looks like my x husband! Oops maybe not, the frog is much cuter! Jeanne
--- The discussion has been locked ---

09/12/2008 01:54 PM
trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

Tongue Smile Wink Cool

09/12/2008 01:56 PM
puppylover
puppylover  

Laughing Laughing Shocked W00t

09/12/2008 02:29 PM
amom
amom  

Got back from maine last night hubby and i had a really great time very relaxing stayed at campground right on the ocean,slept in van first night 6.5 inches of hard rain [we left a cup on the picnic table and in the morning it had overflowed!] campsite filled with oak trees acorns pelted the van roof all night stayed awake and talked the night away.Rest of the week was like a dream beaches seafood quiet time together we took tons of pictures .

Missed you guys Norma lots of thoughts and prayers for you and all in the path of this storm.

[color=#0000FF]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH {MRS REDHope you are better was sorry to read you were not well hope you are better and your birthday is great !

will be trying to catch up on a weeks worth of stuff tons of e mails.

09/12/2008 02:38 PM
debiski
debiski  
VIP Member

Hi again everyone! Seems I just can't leave today. We're getting rain this afternoon and supposed to get it all day tomorrow as well. So much for cooking outside tonight.

I'm helping the step-son with his homework as I sit here (he's behind me on the other computer) contemplating what to do about dinner now that we've been rained out.

I accomplished nothing today. I've been following Ike (should be avoiding it because it's triggering to me) and feeling horrible for those folks down south. I sure wish they didn't have to go through this.

Well, I fought the good fight and didn't nap today. I'm drinking a Mt. Dew to help me stay awake. Hopefully I'll sleep tonight. Seems to be a string of insomnia on this board. I already take 6 meds every day, I hate to ask pdoc for yet another to help me sleep.

Well, I'm off in search of dinner. You'll probably see me back here later, as I've been incredibly bored today.

Deb

09/12/2008 02:46 PM
Glenndolph
Glenndolph  

Hey there Red.... mowing tomorrow for sure... been kinda rainy this week... but I've got my big Craftsman back, a 4-wheel steering one with a 43" deck and a 15hp twin motor...

Had to sell the Snapper to get it out of hock though... and I've found out that I could have gotten more money, but I got what I needed...

Glenn

09/12/2008 02:46 PM
Glenndolph
Glenndolph  

Looks like the site isn't letting us use color... G

09/12/2008 02:56 PM
norma
normaPosts: 10109
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Checking in with you guys...so far so good, weather getting worse, winds are gusting to 40-50 mph. Rain bands are coming through. Water is about to be cut off by the City of Orange in anticipation of power being out soon. We still have electricity, but have the generator all ready to go outside in a protected place so we can switch over.

thanks for the well wishes...check in again when I can. Love and hugs...

09/12/2008 03:06 PM
armymom8486
armymom8486  

NORMA! I am so glad to hear you are doing ok. Can you hook the generater up so you can still use your computer? I know that might be a dumb question, but I just want to keep getting check ups from you. I'm just a worry wart and need to know that you guys are ok. I have never been in a hurrican before and really don't think I want to. I have been in a couple of really bad earthquakes and that was scary enough the biggest one was a 7.2 and it cracked the whole front of our house. I was just a kid. Then the last big one in Cali I was living in Vegas and we felt it there also. It was weird and very scary. I love you Norma and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I heart your face! Jeanne

09/12/2008 03:12 PM
ThisBlows
ThisBlowsPosts: 1467

Norma, sounds like your really in for it, stay stafe. My thoughts are with ya!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 10 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved