MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/10/2008 07:23 AM

Frustated

jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

Well I`m haveing a delayed Monday..Get up this morning feeling irritable and come to find out I have no water..The pressure tank under the house blew durning the night..I hate to think how much water I lost..I have a Well..Hope I did not blow up the pump..Every plumer in town wants and arm and a leg to come out and fix it..I`m looking at 1,000 dollars ..To beat all I have to pay up front..Today is raining so I have to use the tred mill for my walk ..When it is rainy I`m very moody and depressed..OH YEA the puppy just eat my fav .plant..So far to day is crappy..Help some one make me smile ..I`m going to lose my marbles here real soon and early in the day to beat all..

09/10/2008 07:29 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Why Parents Drink

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.' With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling Hands and read the letter...

Dear Dad:

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant.

Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it.

Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself.

Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to Know your grandchildren!

Love,

Your Son, John

PS.. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the Report Card that's in my center desk drawer. I love you. Call me when it's safe to come home

09/10/2008 07:38 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

thanks love it..I have a 16yr old and a 13yr old ..So I find it real funny..I have pure frustation running thru my vains..Between the water ,the dog and the rainy day..I`m not sure what to do first kill the puppy.LOL..Beat the crap out of the pressure tank or walk in the rain because I don`t want to stay in today..ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG

09/10/2008 07:43 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

I hate those kinds of days. Seems everything goes wrong. But if you slow it down, it'll be okay. Take an umbrella, go out for a short walk. Then come back and hit the treadmill. GEt the frustrations out. There's nothing you can do about the water thingie, but get the damned thing fixed. And puppies....yeah, they're puppies.

Sorry you're having a bad day. Sometimes I just lie down and take a little nap. (hiding). It'll get better.

(((HUGS)))

09/10/2008 07:51 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

I feel like crawling in a deep dark hole..Stay there til the sun comes out again..I need to go for a walk and need to take a shower..I`m not happy unless I have had my shower for the day..I not getting any where with the water thing ..I just don`t know what to do..I don`t have 1,000 dollars laying around..Shoot all I got is 2.03 dollars in my saving account..

09/10/2008 07:52 AM
ThisBlows
ThisBlowsPosts: 1467

Jolly, that sucks! That happened to me once with my heater, right as winter was starting

09/10/2008 07:55 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Can you borrow from someone? Hock something, sell something?

09/10/2008 07:57 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

Like I said earlier it is a delayed Monday for me..I`m already tired and the day has not even started yet..This sucks..I wish I could go to bed and wake up and have water,sunshine and a puppy that does not chew every thing..

09/10/2008 08:01 AM
ThisBlows
ThisBlowsPosts: 1467

It could be worse, both my dogs are in their teens and they still destroy stuff! (but then again, arnt all teens like that Smile )

09/10/2008 08:02 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

I`ve thought about that but I have nothing for sell..Any most of my family and friends are as broke as I..The pawn shop does not take guns any more ..I have some scrap gold but they don`t take that either..

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved