MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/10/2008 11:23 AM

Anyone awake September 10th 2008(page 7)

jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

HEY HEY..I can get my water back on today for under 200 dollars..The plumer is willing to take payments..I borrowed 50 dollars from mom for this..But I still feel yucky ..It is cloudy and rainy ..I did do the tred mill..Not my usual three miles but I did do two miles..Still pissed about he dog eating my fav. plant..I was able to salvage the roots of it..Maybe it will regrow..I sure hope it will..
--- The discussion has been locked ---

09/10/2008 11:25 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Hey now, that's a lot of good news Smile Can't do much about cloudy and rainy, but the rest is super cool!

09/10/2008 11:28 AM
southern10
southern10  
VIP Member

Tongue Mrs J too funny!!!!Grin Grin Red i hope your wife gets better! Jr my meds did the same to me all I wanted to do was sleeeeeeepppppp Dizzy Once you get adjusted hopefully it will get better! To everyone I missed,im typing fast today and talking on the phone at the same time Whistling Blink have a beautiful day!!!!!Smile

09/10/2008 11:35 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

I hate it when it rains my mood get dark..I because a hermit..I`m doing good not to be in the bed right now with the covers over my head..Thank god I found a plumer that charges 20 dollars an hr..Most of the ones I talked to wanted $40 to $60 an hr..He is almost done with the job ..I can`t wait to take a hot bath and do some aroma therapy..That might purk up my day ,YET..

09/10/2008 11:36 AM
diane38
grafxbydiane  
VIP Member

Good afternoon to all i hope everyone is doing okay

09/10/2008 11:40 AM
diane38
grafxbydiane  
VIP Member

Flaco,

I hope you heal soon that must be fustrating for you

09/10/2008 11:41 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

Hey girl how are you this afternoon..My day has been ruff ..It is getting better slowly..

09/10/2008 11:45 AM
debiski
debiski  
VIP Member

OMG I'm tired and bored! I got several things done/cleaned today and now that I've taken my afternoon meds I'm sleepy...

My son says I should have my car back by tomorrow morning, so that's good news.

Tomorrow my special son has his first appointment with his new doctor. I hope this guy is good, because he's the only one I could find that would take my son on as a patient (because he's special needs). I couldn't believe how many family doctors turned us down!

I can feel myself giving in to the force of the NAP. Maybe just for an hour...

Deb

09/10/2008 11:53 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

Come to think about it I could go for one myself..I have to wait til the plumer leaves tho..I can`t believe you got turned down by doc.s because your son has special needs..What special needs does you son have??

09/10/2008 12:07 PM
diane38
grafxbydiane  
VIP Member

jollyjoe,

Glad you were able to get the water wotking doing good here by the way

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 7 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved