MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/09/2008 02:34 AM

Anyone Awake September 9th, No topic discussion

carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Cool Cool Good Morning y'all, and how you be this AM? I'm awake, not sure on the how I am, no coffee in me yet..

Not getting on here as near as I should be, figured that out, people to talk with when I don't see my therapist often..

--- The discussion has been locked ---

09/09/2008 03:01 AM
kimminentdanger
kimminentdanger  
VIP Member

Good Morning Carmen!! Go ahead and get some coffee in ya; and pour me a cup... I'm up way too early and needa little "nudge"!! I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying with the therapist thing, but I'm sure once you're awake you'll explain it to me!!!

09/09/2008 03:09 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Sometimes you could use talking to the therapist more often, and others you can go without talking to them for a month or more, actually in my case more, I am on every 3 months at the moment..lol.. feeling irritated at the moment and know it was from last night..and not sure how to handle it.

09/09/2008 03:10 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Got a half a cup of coffee in me right now, could probably stand to drink the whole pot, and forgot to tell you good Morning, so good morning kimmie, what are you doing up so early, or is it late? did you sleep last night?

09/09/2008 03:15 AM
kimminentdanger
kimminentdanger  
VIP Member

Slept a little bit Carmen, but I never get enough... Eh, whaddya gonna do... Blink

What happened last night?

09/09/2008 03:33 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

have you asked your doctor about something to help you sleep? the subject of what happened is for a different time and space..lol.. anyway, time to go take the meds, hope that no one gets on my nerves today, cause I might not be able to keep the mouth under control.

09/09/2008 03:36 AM
kimminentdanger
kimminentdanger  
VIP Member

Good luck with that - it's tough sometimes, I know. Hope for the sake of everyone at work that the meds do the trick!

09/09/2008 03:49 AM
kimminentdanger
kimminentdanger  
VIP Member

Mama Carmen - I don't usually pray, but for you, I will make an exception. This is for you...

09/09/2008 03:49 AM
thedonkey
thedonkeyPosts: 166

thanks hon! big hugs! i'm pretty wound up though haven't slept yet. YIKES! Have a wonderful day deary.

09/09/2008 03:55 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

lol, I've always loved that one.. Thanks Kimmie.. Donkey, sorry to hear that you are all wound up, hope you get some rest.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved