MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/01/2008 11:56 PM

Anyone Awake September 2nd, No topic discussion

carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Good Morning Peeps, how are you this AM? me? tired, and more tired than normal, but that is fine,

I'm up and being nice to Glenn, he has to hit the road early this morning, so I am making coffee, poor baby he has to be up in about a 1/2 or less..lol, let him see how it feels to wake up before the birds do..lol.

Anyway, we are getting closer to Friday, anyone started making plans yet?

--- The discussion has been locked ---

09/01/2008 11:59 PM
trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

It is 2 am i am so tired but just cant sleep i have tried several times but end up wide awake. No plans yet for the weekend Carmen do you have any plans?

09/02/2008 12:00 AM
thedonkey
thedonkeyPosts: 166

i'm up! i'm up!

09/02/2008 12:02 AM
trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

I see i am not the only one that cant sleep it sucks.

09/02/2008 12:06 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Morning all you nightowls/early birds... for those of you who haven't slept have you talked with your doctor recently? as for my plans for the weekend? taking Glenn out to my brothers to finish working on the lawn mower and to do some mowing out there, I am taking baby brother out to the local habitat and checking out windows, not to mention giving him a chance to talk without prying ears, he seemed really depressed last weekend, and getting the kid to open up is tough, you have to use a 2x4 and a pry bar..

Glenn's up and wandering, so I am going to step away for a bit and let him check his mail..brb..

09/02/2008 12:06 AM
crazywonderful

Our birds here in Reno are just getting to sleep. Why are you midwest and eastcoast birds up for the day? Oh yah. You must be either manic or a maniac working gal.

09/02/2008 12:08 AM
thedonkey

totally not wanting to party. have work anxiety and if i go to sleep it's that much faster that i have to get up for work. interesting topics huh? i got some really silly factoids.?!

09/02/2008 12:08 AM
trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

I just do this every now and then since my med change it is so much better it used to be 3 days at a time.

09/02/2008 12:13 AM
crazywonderful

Trishy, I havent slept well in three days. I feel for you. Last night I finally took Seroquel, three temazepams, topomax(pain and a muscle relaxer) and a xanax which I never have to take and that didn't even help. The positive thing though is I wrote two short stories and three poems. Nothing like 3:00 a.m. creativity. It's eother brilliant in the morning or you can use it to line the litter box.

09/02/2008 12:13 AM
thedonkey

factoid #1

the origin of the term "shot of whiskey"

so in the olden days(love that term) when people were moving out west or prospecting or cattle driving ect. they would invest all their money in their endeavor. When the happened on a town most likely the first place they would go would be a saloon.

In these saloons in you did not have cash or coin you could barter one bullet for one ounce of whiskey.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved