MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/23/2010 09:10 AM

Anyone Awake sunday May 23rd(page 8)

uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am sorry things have worked out the way they have with Jimmy.
--- The discussion has been locked ---

05/23/2010 09:10 AM
bluecoop05
bluecoop05  

I better get up and get moving...if i dont ill be on the couch all day long....I hope everyone has great weather and gets out to enjoy it! Take care!

05/23/2010 09:12 AM
bluecoop05
bluecoop05  

yea me too....i really want him back but im not sure if it will ever be possible. its all still really confusing and i still feel lost but at least he still talks to me...

05/23/2010 09:13 AM
niecy440

Hey, i use to drink and call friends new and old...and then i would call the next day and apologize for waking them up.

Are you upset over him packing your stuff up?

05/23/2010 09:15 AM
niecy440

sorry, my post are slow. Sorry he packed your stuff. I'm glad to that you are able to still talk with him. Sorry i didn't see you earlier post.

I hope today turns out to be a good day for you, Blue!!!

05/23/2010 09:20 AM
mem2078

Blue, now and then all you can do is sit back and give a person time. Call once in a while, (While not Looped Out!), to let them know you still care and let them know how you are doing.

I've seen my oldest son 3 times in the last 12 years, only once for more than 5 minutes. I seen his daughter once in person even tho she is going on 2. But I can't push the issue. I've talked to his brother, and they're wifes get together so I know he must hear something about how much it hurts me.

But I have to sit back and let him be his own person.

I must be getting old! I'm rambling. Tongue

05/23/2010 09:27 AM
niecy440

Have you talked with Barb today, Uppity?

I know she was supposed to go out with new friends last night. I hope she had a good time.

Cpt, i'm so sorry about the relationship between you and your son. How old is he? My dad and I are just starting to have a relationship after many years of being estranged from each other.

05/23/2010 09:31 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

No, I have not seen Barb yet.

05/23/2010 09:36 AM
mem2078

Oldest is 33. #2 is 31. #3 is 12, and a 'SURPRISE!' package. I can mix they're 'under 10' photos together and confuse everyone, they all looked so much alike. They are 3 brothers, no 'step', 'half' or 'maybe' allowed amongst themselves.

Just #1 is stuborn as a mule and never forgives or forgets.

05/23/2010 09:38 AM
niecy440

I can't believe it is already 82 degrees out. I bought one of those flower seed rolls. It is like a mat that all you do is unroll and water. However all it has produced is grass. It was a waste of money.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 8 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved