uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Am sputtering from swallowing my coffee wrong so I am now fully awake. Blink

Anyone else choking this morning?

03/02/2010 05:19 AM
niecy440

Hello Uppity, how are you now? Did you get your coffee down?

03/02/2010 05:20 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi, Niecy. Yes, I am finally through choking to death. How are you this morning?

03/02/2010 05:22 AM
niecy440

I am finally doing a lot better. I had the stomach flu and a chest cold of some sort. Yuck. But today i feel much better. I'm going to stay out of bed today..lol Everyday i would get up but return to bed because i felt so bad.

03/02/2010 05:25 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Sorry to hear that you were sick. Glad you are on the upswing. I hope this is all through now. Stomach flu is no fun at all. Sad

03/02/2010 05:26 AM
niecy440

I have walked a mile everyday and then two miles these past two weeks and still have not even lost a pound. I even cut out cokes and eating after 6:00. Help...It has to be my medicine. Well and i'm fighting the just stopped smoking pounds.

I guess i need to join an aerobics group of some sort. Makes you feel like giving up sometimes.

Are you still walking?

03/02/2010 05:29 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I haven't been on the treadmill for weeks because it's just too cold in our basement, but will be getting back on as soon as I will be reasonably comfortable. I found that walking didn't so much make me lose weight as it just added muscle mass which in turn helps burn the fat. If you are weight neutral right now then you are probably doing good considering you stopped smoking. Just keep at it. The weight will begin to drop.

03/02/2010 05:36 AM
niecy440

I was hoping for some weight loss after two months of walking. but i'm not going to give up. I like the way i feel after i walk and it makes me feel stronger.

Do you work this morning? I can understand about the treadmill in the basement. Ours is on our back porch(enclosed)but it is really cold. I usually wear a coat and gloves...lol. Have you seen that ab circle on tv? I really want one of those..lol But they are over two hundred dollars so i have to wait. Plus we have absolutely no room for one.

03/02/2010 05:40 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Yes, I work this morning. I'll have to leave shortly. I don't know which ab thingy you are referring to, there are a plethora of them. I don't imagine I will ever have a body like any of the actors they use. Laughing In my wildest dreams, maybe.

03/02/2010 05:44 AM
niecy440

I hope you have a great day at work and the day treats you well.

I have to go and walk and then off to the grocery store, we are out of everything..TTYL

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved