07/06/2008 01:18 AM
Txbipolarbear
TxbipolarbearPosts: 10

how is your sunday so far?
--- The discussion has been locked ---

07/06/2008 02:11 AM
fizzio
fizzio  

Not great, just gritting my teeth and trying to distract myself. What are you doing? I know some on this site work in retail so might be working today. I played scrabble with my youngest who waits until he is winning then stops.

07/06/2008 02:20 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Smile Good Morning y'all, no work for me today, did enough of it Friday and still trying to recover..lol..

Hey TX, how are you doing? haven't seen you in here in a while.

Fizzio, feeling any better?

07/06/2008 02:59 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Good morning! Glad you have a day off today, Carmen. Fizzio, hope you have a fun, restful evening. Hi, TX.

07/06/2008 03:23 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Hey Tee, Good Morning, how are you this AM?

07/06/2008 03:30 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Alright.

My husband and I had a "date" last night. We went to the local metropark flower garden. It was peaceful walking around and enjoying all the beautiful flowers. Then, we went to dinner at a new restaraunt - food was good, but we waited forever. He gets very impatient, so it kind of ruined things Sad.

07/06/2008 04:00 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Smile would have loved to see the flowers, getting more and more antsy to get more for the front porch and was checking out the tubs at the local dollar store for putting in roses, and stuff, with this being a rental, can't really do anything permanent as it would fall to the next tenant to keep it up, and don't know that they would, I would as I love plants, but some folks just would not.

I can understand your husbands inpatients, I get that way too, out here we avoid new restaurants till they have been open at least 3 months, let all the newness wear off, and then you can go without having all the crowds.. the food was at least worth the wait?

Post edited by: carmen33, at: 07/06/2008 04:01

07/06/2008 04:14 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Yes, it was really good. And, I enjoyed the extra time to have him to myself (without the kids around for a little bit). It was a place we had gone before, but it was a new and much bigger location. We waited for a table twice as long as they said. Then, we had to wait for them to take our order, etc.

I'll have to take pictures of the garden for you - it is amazing. I always love it there, it's so pretty. I love plants and flowers, but they seem to dry up and die as soon as I touch them, lol.

07/06/2008 05:11 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

lol, I seem to have the same problem with plants, surprised that I haven't managed to kill these on the porch yet, been wondering about trimming back the hanging pots and seeing if that would cause them to flower more rather than expending all their energy into growing vines, know anything about petunias?

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved