fizzio
fizzio  

Stll sick as a dog. Sick of the bed.
--- The discussion has been locked ---

06/28/2008 02:16 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Sad I'm sorry to hear that your still not feeling well, have you been to see your doctor? you know that I was teasing you the other day about opening up, you don't have to do that, I'm up at 5AM just about everyday.

Go back to bed, have some chicken soup, and get some rest..

I've put some coffee on, and some tea water.. we'll just hang out here while you are getting better, ok?

06/28/2008 03:20 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Unsure Unsure Whelp, I know that fizzio is in bed, she needs to be there, where are the rest of you? Laughing Laughing , sleeping in I bet..

Tee, how did the party go? everything turn out perfect like I hoped they did.

Good Morning to all, it's getting near time for me to consider getting ready to get out of here, Glenn is still tucked in bed, lol.. don't know what time he finally gave it up and came to bed..Wassat Wassat

Today is hump day for me, have to talk with the boss on Monday about the Head Cashier position, he said that I got, he's decided he doesn't have to do my review till the end of July, but if he wants me to continue to do the dirty work, then he does need to give me the money and the title.. I ain't going to continue to do this if he isn't.. keep getting dirty looks out of some of the cashiers who don't know that I am suppose to be telling them what to do.. make matters worse, I simply don't trust him..

So what plans have you made for the weekend? any fishing planned? we need some rain to get water for the fishes to swim in, so if anyone has extra, send it our way..

06/28/2008 03:39 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Good morning, Carmen!

The party went perfectly - by the time we got home sand straightened up, though, it was after midnight. I would have liked to sleep a little longer, but my kitty and dog think I need to get up at the same time each day. I'll catch a nap this afternoon, hopefully.

06/28/2008 03:44 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

lol, they believe you are suppose to be on their time schedule not yours..pets and children are like that, I am soooo glad that everything went as planned and hoped for, that is great..

A nap sounds in order for this afternoon, or earlier if you get the chance, put the dog and the cat outside, so they can't bother you.

06/28/2008 03:58 AM
zinnia
zinniaPosts: 3990
VIP Member

my kids and pets definitely think i'm on their schedule...lol...hi, terri and carmen. fizzio, hope you feel better soon. terrie, glad the party went well. carmen, we have so much extra rain we could swim in the yard. you can have all of it. sounds like it's time for you to give that old boss a piece of your mind. of course calmly and professionally, but a piece, nonetheless. the fact that anyone in any kind of authority position keeps any kind of promise always amazes me. the title "manager" or "boss" seems to make them instant liars. they just want the most out of you and if they need to make promises to get it, well then...so give him hell, in your own special way.

no plans here except some cleaning. forecast is rain in the morning and t-storms in the afternoon...rofl to keep myself from crying. this is not summer. it just can't be.

06/28/2008 04:00 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Unsure Unsure looks like everyone has wandered off again, so time for me to get ready for work, will check back before I leave for the day, in case no one is around, y'all have a wonderful day and save a foo foo for me

06/28/2008 04:04 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Hey Z, good morning, I hate it when this computer doesn't keep up with what is posted..lol, send the rain our way, we've had thunderstorms but they all seem to go around us on both sides, bosses can be a real pain in the tushie, and this one seems like one more than most, I'll see what he has to say on Monday, and will go from there as to what I am going to do about it, you can't keep jerking my chain, and expect me to not bite.. I don't work like that, he's getting closer and closer to losing all of his good employee's.. I expect that if I leave it's going to be like rats deserting a sinking ship..lol, he'll have it coming.

06/28/2008 04:06 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Still here. Just trying to get caught up from yesterday.

The pets love to take a nap with me. Maybe it's part of their plan, lol>

06/28/2008 04:14 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

lol, good luck on getting caught up, if I don't spend several hours on the computer in the evenings, I never get caught up, and say to hell with it and just delete the days prior and try to read all the current days posts.

Time to run, have fun..

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved