MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/04/2008 02:37 AM

Anyone Awake, June 4th, no topic discussion

carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Good Morning Beach Bums..lol, or is that jungle trekker's now? Coffee is brewing, tea is ready and one of the cabana boys will be back shortly with the donuts.

Got a PM from Alon, he is still having trouble getting the emails up and running, but I did have 7 in my file this morning, W00t W00t , if it wasn't for the fact that following the threads is so hard I could like thisLaughing Laughing

We've made it to hump day, and I will have to tell you, I am grateful, been a rotten week already and I have a feeling things ain't going to get any better, lol, anyone do tarot readings? I would like to know who I was in a past life? I must have some serious karmic debt to repay..

Glenn found out yesterday Mariann his boss is retiring, August I think, so that means a new person is coming in and he might be out of a job.. I think I am at the highest dose you can go to on Lamictal, and I really don't want to add a sedative to the mix..

Has anyone started making plans for the weekend? as far as I know right now we don't have much planned, gas prices are getting further out of control, 3.75 per gallon as of yesterday afternoon, got 2.6 gallons of gas for that, it's going to cost 40.00 just to fill up my Toyota, gratefully, my work is less than 20 miles round trip..

So are any of you up this AM?Wassat

Post edited by: carmen33, at: 06/04/2008 02:38

--- The discussion has been locked ---

06/04/2008 03:01 AM
vrg631

Hi Carmen, sounds interesting. As for my weekend, who knows...or should i say as for my summer. i'm off until the kids go back to school in mid august. and my husband will be off this friday until end of july i believe. so i think we're just gonna take it day by day.

o and now i dream of gas being 3.75, here in sw fl it's 3.99. and my husband just surprised me w/a brand new king ranch expedition! holy crap, the gas on the baby. o well, he had good intentions and now he expects me to stay home all day and catch a bus, jk.

vrg

06/04/2008 03:05 AM
redrose

Good morning Carmen,

Got up this morning and listening to the birds chirp. Love to start the day like this.

Gas prices are crazy. Last week I paid 3.98 a gal and not sure what it is running right now. In hopes that it isn't too much more. Going to see my daughter this weekend. She finally got past the 60 days so I can now talk to and visit her.

I am fighting such a nasty cold right now. Can't sleep with all the coughing that I have. Nyquil helped some when I finally decided to use it. Of course, smoking hasn't helped the situation......

Time to wake up the child and get him off to school. Only 3 more days of that. Wow, how time has flown this year.

06/04/2008 03:59 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

lol, vrg, I know that hubby had the best of intentions, anyway you can trade that in for something smaller? I have a little beat up toyota, and don't know what I am going to do if gas prices get much higher..

Rose I am sorry that you are not feeling well, I know that sucks, I am happy to hear about your daughter, that is wonderful.. slow down on the smoking, I smoke regular cigs, and will switch to a menthol when I get like that for a couple of packs, for me it helps to cut the stuff loose..

Good luck in having the kids home all day, it's a handful, not to mention nerve wracking...lol, the years keep flying by faster and faster.. starting to get dizzy as fast as they are flying..

Glenn and I will probably just stay home, I don't believe we can afford to do much more than that, might wander out and visit my mom, or maybe invite her over to visit us, but odds are she won't show, so don't know about that idea..

Well, guess I ought to consider getting ready for work, hope all of you have a wonderful day..

06/04/2008 04:19 AM
Rosewood65

Totaly awake here on the west coast. 4:20 here I don't why I never seem to get a whole nights sleep. Oh well.

I have no weekend plans as I am atending a university and have finals next week so my time is going to be spent on study

06/04/2008 04:41 AM
Glenndolph
Glenndolph  

Morning everybody... Yeah, the lady that I work for has had enough after 30 years... and the political scene in the county government is just as messed up as the feds... a good ole boy mentality... they can't stand a woman who is smarter than them...Blink That does not include her royal clintoness, the graceless one...

So don't know if the pos county administrator will hire a cowboy or someone who is intelligent... time will tell...Whistling This county is turning into the same kind of place that the Fl communities were 20 years ago... a retirement joint run by the inmates... we already have to speak Spanish here anyway...Sad Sad

Enough of downer stuff, lets see what we have today for 'cute'...

Glenn

Post edited by: Glenndolph, at: 06/04/2008 04:57

06/04/2008 08:37 AM
pixiedust430
pixiedust430  
VIP Member

Hello all. I am leaving for my grandpas funeral. I will be back Friday night. Talk to ya'll soon. I will leave early in the morning.

06/04/2008 09:45 AM
bejeweled
bejeweled  

Good luck pixie, our prayers are with you and your family.

06/04/2008 12:01 PM
armymom8486
armymom8486  

Good Afternoon everyone! I wish I could get on ealier, but it never seems to happen. I have a hubby that is sick today eek. And a mother that has no power at her place at the moment. So it was a couple of asprins for him and coffee and toast for her. Now it's my turn imagine that. lol Well I hope everyone is having a good day today. Lots of smiles and hugs for all of you today.

06/04/2008 01:27 PM
southern10
southern10  
VIP Member

Hugs to you Armymom...Smile I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday...Hugs all around...Cool

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved