MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/31/2008 01:03 AM

Anyone Awake, May 31, no topic discussion

Glenndolph
Glenndolph  

With the lightning and thunder, and the rain trying to beat it's way though the roof... we're up... Carmen is out on the porch so I thought that I'd open the new day, if the lightning doesn't take us out first...Silly W00t Dizzy Ermm Wink

The coffee is on, and ready... Hot water for tea is heating up and someone must have robbed a donut shop, 'cause there are a ton of assorted sugar rushes on the side board!!!

Here is a little something for all you chicks out there...

Glenn

--- The discussion has been locked ---

05/31/2008 01:09 AM
DreamChaser
DreamChaser  

Good morning Glenn,

Is Carmen feeling better this morning?

I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 3 this morning. GRRRRRRRRRR I hate when that happens!

05/31/2008 01:27 AM
Glenndolph
Glenndolph  

Hey DC, Car does the same thing... it really sucks when she has to work and can't get a nap in later... and Yep, she is feeling better...

GlennLaughing

05/31/2008 01:44 AM
DreamChaser
DreamChaser  

Nice Dragon, GlenSmile

Here is one for you. It is from a game I used to play.

05/31/2008 01:46 AM
Glenndolph
Glenndolph  

Looks like it is right out of the Star Wars III... Smile

05/31/2008 01:48 AM
DreamChaser
DreamChaser  

She is Onyxia. A boss dragon from World of Warcraft. She smoked us a few times before we got the hang of her. Smile

05/31/2008 02:09 AM
DreamChaser
DreamChaser  

Well, I'm going to try and hit Wally World before the Saturday crowds are out in force.

You and Carmen have a great day. Smile

05/31/2008 02:14 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Hey DC, good morning, why on God's green earth are you shopping at this hour of the morning? lol, of course though, this hour is about the only hour you would find me willingly going to Walmart, can't stand the crowds, I keep forgetting if Glenn is signed in, I can't do the things I can do when I am signed in..lol, went over to lock the thread from yesterday, and took a few seconds to understand why the lock button didn't show..rofl.. up but the brain ain't working.

I am feeling much better, was feeling pretty good after my second nap.. just enjoyed sitting out on the porch and watching the storm, couple of times I doubted the intelligence of being out there, with a few lightening strikes near the house...

But I love seeing nature in action.. So how are you doing this morning?

05/31/2008 02:22 AM
DreamChaser
DreamChaser  

Morning Carmen!

It's good to see you feeling so much better!

I'm doing very well for only getting a few hours of sleep. I am wide awake so I thought I would get my shopping done early. I hate the crowds, too. This is a military town, and end of the month pay day. Everyone does shopping this weeked so all of the stores are usually jammed up with people. I really hate it when it is that way. Standing online for an hour to check out is just ludicrous.

05/31/2008 02:30 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

I can't blame you then, I like the early mornings, no crowds no bullshit, and generally you can catch things before they become all picked over..lol, woke up heard the rain, rolled over asked Glenn if his windows were up, he said no and just laid there..lol... wanted to tell him it was the "Mans" job to get their butts out of bed and go close windows, but didn't bother, he would have just told me like he has before, seats are leather and it won't hurt them, lol, BS as far as I am concerned.

It is nice to be feeling better, as long as this rain is over with, and from the weather channel online shows that it is..we're to meet the Mother for breakfast this AM.. while driving in rain doesn't bother me or Glenn, she acts like it is a ice storm, even if it is a mist.. better to just let her butt stay home..rofl..

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved