MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/03/2008 03:02 AM

Vikstar

I need a little help today. I'm spiralling up & up & its feeling a little uncomfortable & not enjoyable anymore. I dont quite know what to do to chill it out. I dont like it. I'm scaring myself. That wasnt much of an introduction but its what iv got to say for now. Hello to all

xx

12/03/2008 03:06 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Good Morning Vikstar, welcome to the group, by spiraling up, I believe you mean going into a manic phase, have you been to see your doctor?

In the mean time, what kinda things do you do for relaxation? read? write? paint? hobbies?

12/03/2008 03:24 AM
Vikstar

my doctor is crap, all he does is send me home with some diazepam. i cant do any of those things, i dont have the concentration, thanks for the suggestions though. I'm gonna have to ride this out it looks like.

xx

12/03/2008 04:18 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

is the med not working or is it you that feels that your concentration is gone? riding it out while it might work, isn't necessarily a good thing, call your doctor.

12/03/2008 10:15 AM
kimminentdanger
kimminentdanger  
VIP Member

Hi vikstar -

I agree with carmen. And if your doctor is crap, find one that DOESNT have his head up his ass....

Welcome to the family - I'm glad you found us.... If you need to talk to release some pent up energy or tension, I'm just a PM (private message) away. Wink

12/03/2008 10:25 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Welcome Vikstar, I concur with Carmen and Kimmie, find another dr and for now call the dr who prescribed the medication. So many drs do have their heads in improper places LOL

Glad you found us!

12/04/2008 01:44 AM
Vikstar

thanks guys xx

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved