MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/28/2009 10:59 PM

Me & my Boo.....

KillingmeSoftly

I'm new on here and found out about this site through google. My boyfriend of over five years has Bipolar Disorder. I deal with constant mood sings, silly rage, and him making me feel unimportant or not good enough. I really love him and try to understand his disorder and help him better understand his disorder. I could definitely use the friends on here, so if you want to, add me.

12/28/2009 11:30 PM
alittlestuck

Hi,

My boyfriend is bipolar and I'm new to this website as well. You may want to post under the family of bipolar support group because I think this group is intended for people who are bipolar. I did the same thing a few minutes ago! Smile

12/29/2009 03:56 AM
ExyLexy
ExyLexy  

You are fine here...but you can also post in the bipolar in family support group if you would like.

Welcome to the group!

12/29/2009 09:50 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello, I just wanted you to know that there is a support group for people in your position. It is the Bipolar in the Family Support Group. Here is the link. Just click on it:

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/bipolar-in-the-family- discussions

12/29/2009 01:52 PM
KillingmeSoftly

Thanks, I think I'll join both if I can.Smile

12/29/2009 03:29 PM
YorkieLove
YorkieLove  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome. Thank you for posting in a considerate manner.

I feel for you in living with someone who has a serious illness. Please be sure to take care of yourself, because being a support for someone can be draining. PM myself or any of the group leaders anytime.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved