MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/17/2009 08:59 PM

Learning

dhardesty03
dhardesty03Posts: 1

Hi everyone! Happy to join this group. I don't know anything about it except that it relates to being bipolar. Looking forward to learning Smile

12/17/2009 09:07 PM
bluecoop05
bluecoop05  

hi d (calling you "d" for short) welcome. this is a support group for people who have bipolar or in some cases a family member of someone with bipolar. its a great group of people always willing to help out and listen.

12/18/2009 05:33 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome to the group, glad you are joining us. Yes, this support group is dedicated to bipolar and the issues surrounding it. Feel free to share a little about yourself if you are comfortable doing so. Feel free to join in and post elsewhere.

12/18/2009 06:38 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hi and welcome. Since i've joined having bipolar has been easier to live with, i no longer feel alone and have even made friends here. Hope you like it here as much as i do. Smile

12/19/2009 01:40 AM
robynize
robynize  

Welcome D,

You've found the happening spot LOL. This place has been a godsend to me, I feel surrounded by warmth love and understanding. It's phenomenal, considering no one in my life can get this, they just think I should snap out of it. Looking forward to getting to know you, and becoming mutual supports for eachother! Take care, God Bless, feel free to PM me anytime! Hugs and blessings, Robyn

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved