MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/13/2009 09:42 PM

acting like a spaz...going from thing to thing

mariel24h
mariel24hPosts: 1136

Hello friends,

I have been keeping my mood journal (like all of us good bipolars do)Tongue And I have been today kind of a spaz. I have been doing one thing and then another, throwing out a dessert and making a new dessert, just acting spazzy. However my husband says I should not analyze it too much because that makes me even more crazy....... What are your thoughts? Any out there ever get spazzy?????

09/13/2009 10:53 PM
bagofcandy
bagofcandyPosts: 1259

Are you going to call your ob/gyn tomorrow morning? Please do before making the spazzyness turns into a manic episode or something.

09/13/2009 11:49 PM
UnsureOfMyself

i find the more i analyze, the more of a kick in the bum it is for the racing to start. We may not be able to stop the racing, but we can sure avoid the things that may make us start!

09/16/2009 10:49 PM
crazyblonde
crazyblondePosts: 360

Jsut keep making the desserts and throwing them away. at least it is not dangerous. If you think too much you WILL get in some sort of jack pot.

What kinds of deserts to you make? I feel like eating some cake now. Got any good recipes to share with me?

09/21/2012 11:35 AM
socalW

I went through a manic but sloppy cleaning binge this morning. I could barely catch my breathe as I roved from room to room sweeping, cleaning up after this blasted foster puppy, etc. I looked and felt horrible and was doing a terrible job. Rather than just lying down, I had to finish (and place clean bedding) before I would. Well, I did. No harm came of it. Actually I feel nice right now. The most manic thing I am doing is exploring this forum, which I just joined--my first bipolar forum.

Thanks for being here, all of you. I can't believe I was trying to do this alone.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved