1= Depressed- need my friends

1.5 Cranky- DEAL WITH IT!

2 = Depressed and I can tell it is going to hang around awhile

3. Depressed - but my favorite ______ < insert word could cheer me up

4 = partly cloudy, moving but not motivated, functioning

5 = fine, functional, steady, stable, working list

6 = looking forward to the day, sunny, energized

7 = feeling great, looking FANTASTIC, couldn't be better

8 = up since 4 am cleaning, rearranged the living room, wrote the President, had sex twice with myself!

9 = can't stop thinking, why are all these other people so slow and stupid, time is short possibilities unlimited, I need to write that down perhaps start a novel, get out of my way

10 = the television told me I was sent by God direct to save the world so I gave away all my worldly possessions and am walking the universe ridding it from evil as I find it...and it is everywhere

Good Morning Sunshine! I am a sight to see! I am wearing a pink flowered skirt ( actually a skort but looks like a skirt) and a white top with a pretty bow. It is one of those " mom and grandma" approved outfit. Wearing this with 2 facial " piercings" lol I feel like a fraud in the outfit lol

Anyways my momma is stable but still at risk for a stroke. I am a 5. I was an irritable manic b*tch last night.

I have my first Meet Up Self Improvement group meeting this weekend. So far 6 people have RSVP yes. I am getting a little anxious. I have always wanted to uplift and encourage people offline as well as online. Here is my chance.

Let's meditate

May we be calm

May we be at peace

May we be stable

May we be happy!

neon- I hope you are feeling better.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

08/19/2009 04:13 AM
ExyLexy
ExyLexy  

Good morning april!

Im a negative 1 today Sad all i wanna do is cry and as we speak i am in the process.

I have no idea why. I have not felt like this in so long.

Lexis

08/19/2009 04:45 AM
Jazzmary
Jazzmary  

5 so far but its early it may get better

08/19/2009 07:17 AM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

a very very BORED 5. So stable it's not funny. No emotion at all. No place to go, nothing to see, nothing to do. Story of my boring life. Why do I exist at all?

08/19/2009 08:27 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

i'm a 5/6 today...got lots of energy not sure where its coming from but i do like it; finally getting some housework done and listening to "talk radio" while i work. Wink

08/19/2009 08:30 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

Sending positive vibes to lexis and Lainey. Why do u exsist? Find your meaning. I hate that flat feeling it sucks!

08/19/2009 08:48 AM
ExyLexy
ExyLexy  

Thank you tons april....

Lexis

08/19/2009 08:50 AM
jen0919

I am a 4.75 today.

08/19/2009 09:02 AM
starbright
starbrightPosts: 7342
VIP Member

i'm a 3 today, i've been sleeping most of the day away

08/19/2009 10:11 AM
UnderTheWater

1.25 myself. Depressed and cranky. First day of 3rd grade for my daughter this morning, and I couldn't deal, I had to have my mother help us get ready. Had an eye doc appt, which was ok, that office is quiet and I am the only person I ever see there - but then my mother needed to run errands afterwards and I had to go with her. All this when I really just want to try and sleep, and maybe cry some, my SO and I decided to "take a break" last night and I am second guessing my decision out of loneliness.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved