MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/24/2008 10:30 AM

Anyone Awake? Feb 24, discussion, no topic(page 6)

southern10
southern10  
VIP Member

Hey Norma... LOL..Your a trip..Cabana boy serve Norma a Foo-foo drink please...Wink :woohoo Hugs Southern
--- The discussion has been locked ---

02/24/2008 10:34 AM
norma
normaPosts: 10109
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Blink goodness gracious, cabana boy, is half dressed.

now you might ask which half????Shocked I'm not talking, hope he hasn't been watching any ads on tv lately.Grin

02/24/2008 10:41 AM
southern10
southern10  
VIP Member

Im not talking either LOL...Well fixing to wash some clothes so I will be on and off...Save my hammock and a foo-foo drink and the half Im thinking about the cabana boyWink Blush Blush Blink Tongue Southern

02/24/2008 10:45 AM
zinnia
zinniaPosts: 3990
VIP Member

Been visiting other "rooms" Norma. Lots of interesting stuff. Southern, I have to do some wash, too, but I'll keep stopping in. The two of you are far too cheerful today. I have a feeling it's warm where you are. I know it's warm on our beach, but I'm talking warm where you're doing the laundry. I'm jealous and I'm not usually a jealous person at all (one of the few vices I don't haveSmile In any event, I'll see you all when I check back. Suck in some sun and warmth for me. Dr says my vitamin d levels are wayyyyyy toooooo looooow...

02/24/2008 10:48 AM
norma
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Cool Cool Cool I will be in and out too. Need to clean house a little or the Board of Health is going to shut me down. I confess it is sunny and cool here beautiful day, but, whoa nelly, when the summer comes. WAAAAYYY

too hot.Blink

02/24/2008 10:52 AM
norma
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

hankdog, i like the picture of you and your little girlSmile mine is one of me and my son, the sweater makes me look fatErmm you liarWhistling ok i am fat. Rubens would have loved meW00t

02/24/2008 10:54 AM
hankdog1938
hankdog1938  

thank you, it was from bring your child to work day at my work, and if that is fat then hell I must be a moose now.

02/24/2008 11:01 AM
norma
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Grin I have bring you child to work day every daySilly my son and step-son work for me. Shocked We get along, also my husband and I work together. Family businessTongue gives us some interesting dinner conversation.

02/24/2008 11:03 AM
hankdog1938
hankdog1938  

mine is not a family buissness, but my father works for me in my department, my mother works in the stockroom, and my brother works in customer service so it may as well be

02/24/2008 11:12 AM
norma
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

good support system is so important. People around you who know you well and can tell if you are ok. Works for us.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 6 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved