MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/24/2008 08:02 AM

Anyone Awake? Feb 24, discussion, no topic(page 3)

TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Hank, that sounds so fun! I really like the movies that scare me mentally rather than blood and gore. The old ones are much better. My husband and I were in Salem on our honey moon. He got so upset with those traffic circles that we just sat in a park and did nothing! I hope to make it back one day, though. I so wanted to see the House of Seven Gables. Sounds like a cool job.
--- The discussion has been locked ---

02/24/2008 08:04 AM
hankdog1938
hankdog1938  

i enjoyed it but it is way to seasonal, very slow from november until spring/ summer, then everyone wanting last minute jobs done.

they finally pulled out the traffic circle on the over pass and put in lights, dont know how long ago this was but if you mean when the square was still a giant circle that is gone as well.

02/24/2008 08:13 AM
PerfectlyImperfect
PerfectlyImperfect  

I love poltergiest. the older movies are definately better. Like the new hawlloween & texas chainsaw masaccre well they just sucked in my opinion. but I guess it also has to do with as you get older you realize that it's just a movie therefore it's harder to "jump" like you did when you were a kid Laughing

I only been to MA once, Cheers to be exact, I didnt want to drive so I made my cousin drive the whole time there Laughing

02/24/2008 08:13 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

It was 23 1/2 years ago! I'll let him know it's safe to go back, lol. It was fun. We took his little car and a two man tent and drove up the coast to Maine. It was so beautiful and everyone was so nice!

02/24/2008 08:16 AM
hankdog1938
hankdog1938  

it is safe until it is near halloween, then it is a mad house, usually have over 50 thousand pack in on halloween to party, nuts, i live on the edge of down town, do the trick or treat thing early then settle in and people watch, gets odd to say the least, should be nuts this year hallowen falls on a friday

02/24/2008 08:19 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

But, still, it must be so fun. I would probably go in the summer, when I'm off work.(teacher- rub it in, lol).

02/24/2008 08:23 AM
hankdog1938
hankdog1938  

whats to rub in, you get a paycheck year round, even if it is not huge, to work 9 months then take the summer of, i would sacrafice a few dollars for that deal

02/24/2008 08:24 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Besides, I get to work with kids - the best, most honest, funnest people in my opinion. I do love it!

02/24/2008 08:27 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Norma, it's safe to come back. We've changed the topic. What would you like to talk about today? When does the beach party start?

02/24/2008 08:36 AM
norma
normaPosts: 10109
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Cool I'm good now. just have a vivid imagination.

i was at our camp once and reading a book supposed to be true about ufo's. got to a point i thought they were scratching on the windows. creepy

It is day now, the bad things don't come out in the day.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved