MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/05/2009 10:09 PM

r bi polar ppl possesive or jelous more than not

happybunny696

Bi polar? Yo what's the pattern does the madness ever ends? So if ur bi polar n in this odd state u say things with no sense and things to hurt or piss other person off what is in ur head at the moment? Do u mean it? And then let's say u r not medicated so when ur back to the state when ur nice n loving do u realize that it was crazy n feel at least a little bad? And I wanna get that b*tch into therapy or something cuz I still care for mysterious reason I just don't know how or when to do it?? And wtf I'm stupid too next time she's texting weird I just won't argue and ignore or what? I can't sleep.

05/05/2009 10:26 PM
hayes8687
hayes8687  

First of all refering to her as a B***h makes me question whether or not you really care. But I am married to a bi-polar man. Bi -polar people are possessive and do not want to be abandoned. At least in my experience. (not only with my husband but with two ex's and a friend as well) As for her texting. Do not argue. It is going to get you nowhere fast trust me! When they are in that state of mind there is NO reasoning with the person. My husband usually apologizes afterwards he really can't help what he says it is kind of like a person with turrets syndrome.

Just take a deep breathe relax and shut off the phone for the night after making sure to tell her that you are going to sleep and will be turning off your phone. She will be pissed and send you txts pissed off or call but just turn it off ignoring them and wait until morning. Usually after a few hours they cool off on their own. If not I suggest that you suggest that she seeks counseling. Or point her in the direction of this website, and maybe some people on here or reading about it can help her make the decision on her own.

Most importantly remember you cannot force her to do what she does not want to do and eventually you have to think about you.

05/05/2009 10:43 PM
happybunny696

I have add so I have to focus here haha anyway you are soright she told me few times that I'm gonna leave her and I told her so many times I would not but if she doesn't want to be abandonned maybe she should concider being nicer to me hahaha I call her a btch but its just the way I talk I love her very much n I do care. Like this was so weird she was texting me all day but it started nice she was just I love u come over let's have fun together I miss you bla bla ur the best friend I've ever had and then freaking 5 mins after talking with no sense that I'm stupid and I do nothing while she's working hard and she doesn't want me in her life and stuff I was like ummmm ouch? And so it stopped now I'm in a tub with cold water cuz I'm like why can't the person I love almost the most in the whole world and despite of everything I concider her one of the most normal and amazing ppl(I live in hollywood haha) in the world has to be this way u know it is heart braking I'm trying to deal with it by laughing but I know that she doesn't feel good with herself and this makes me even more sad then her being mean to me at times. Anyway thank u for ur reply always! That really helps to understand and keep rest of my sanity xoxo

05/05/2009 10:48 PM
hayes8687
hayes8687  

Sanity is a hard thing to keep when going through life with a bi-polar person as the other half of your relationship... Hopefully things get better Tongue Smile

05/06/2009 12:54 PM
niecy440

Not that my husband is perfect but the names I called him and the anger i showed him was not right. My mood swings would cause me to say things that I knew were wrong. I knew at the time it was wrong but the words just rolled from my mouth. I would apologize after the fact but didn't really know the extent of my words until I became medicated. I still feel guilt over the things I said in anger and I'm glad my husband forgives me. Now I have to forgive myself. I don't know who that person was now that i'm on meds. It is scary.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved