MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/12/2008 12:16 AM

Anyone Awake? Feb 12, discussion, no topic

red1965
red1965  
VIP Member

For all of you that are just getting up or that have not gone to bed yet....GOODMORNING!!!

I would start the coffee but it would just be cold by the time everyone started wandering in.

Hope everyone has a good day! It finally stopped sleeting here, for the moment anyway.

All of you coming in from the cold that want to catch up on yesterdays events see THE LINK:

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/bipolar-support-forums/ general-support/43736-anyone-awake-feb11-discussion-no- topic#44293

--- The discussion has been locked ---

02/12/2008 04:08 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Good Morning! I'm off work again because of school closings due to the weather. Stan, where are you? I think I'm ready to surrender to the penguins, if you can arrange it.

Congratuations to Gypsy and Red on your new group leader positions. (Just saw Roy's post). I know Jim and Carmen can use the help. Red, I will be complaining to you more frequently now, so be ready. Seriously, it will be great to have people I already think of as leaders in charge.

I don't think anyone else is awake, so I guess I'll catch up with you guys later.

Terri

02/12/2008 07:07 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

lol, now where the heck is everyone else? Thank you for the welcome on the new position, I'm tickled for Red and Gypsy, I am just here for back up for them, with all the different times of the day that we are up, we should now have coverage all during the day and night, and it will take a lot of the pressure off the others.

How fairs your morning Terri..

02/12/2008 07:16 AM
norma1
norma1Posts: 172

sorry, it is so cold out there. Southeast Texas is beautiful this morning but we are supposed to get rain this afternoon. I had a cup of coffee Red, thanks. TerriTee, hope your weather imposed vacation is a pleasent one. Sometimes the weather makes my mood down. We have hurricanes here and after dealing with two big ones and one little one in the past several years i am jumpy when the weather gets bad.

Don't mean to sound like the Weather channel.

Anyway, i took the liberty of making a late brunch to go along with Red's coffee. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls and real butter. No calories or bad cholesterol in them, i wished it away.

norma

02/12/2008 07:17 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Snow day! I'm feeling pretty good. I was worried last night that I would be stuck at work (5-8 inches of snow, mixed with ice, to fall during the day). But, they called off school this morning based on the forecast, so I can just sit here and watch it fall.

I missed you guys last night. Went for highlights. Between the extra days off, pampering myself and spending more quality time with my husband, I think my mood has improved. Smile

02/12/2008 07:23 AM
TerriTee
TerriTee  
VIP Member

Thanks, Norma,

Cinnamon rolls are my favorite. And since these are the kind with the virtual calories, I can help myself.

I was typing at the same time as you - look at my "weather channel", LOL.

02/12/2008 07:24 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Hi Norma, sounds like you shared your weather with me, we are due for rain this evening too... Terri I am happy for you, it's wonderful to get little treats.. I am looking forward to getting my hair done and my nails when we have the extra cash..

bummer about the snow and ice, but yippee for the day off..

02/12/2008 07:34 AM
norma1

we don't need rain here. i got stuck in my yard the other night. after a long day at work i just said to hell with it and left the car there til the next morning. it was still there. lol got a neighbor to pull me out. i am not having fits of anger as much as i used to. i just figure what don't kill me makes me stronger.

VIRMUT was hungry and looking for attention. i fed him/her and put him out to do whatever he/she does.

02/12/2008 08:00 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Thanks for taking care of the mutt..lol, he might not like I called him that, I know what you mean about getting stuck in the yard, where we lived before, we had had a bunch of rain, I had to go out and meet the pizza man, we lived far enough out they would not deliver, and we had to meet them about 3 miles from the house, the car got stuck trying to get out of the drive, and I had to have hubby pull me out so that I could go get the pizza, told the driver that pizza had better be good..lol..

02/12/2008 08:12 AM
norma1

LOL we got flooded one time. it was in the middle of the night. the dog woke us and my husband jumped out of bed and into 2ft of water.

what a mess....we live in a different place right now drainage is better. funny, that kind of thing does not act as a trigger for me.

i just laugh at it.

getting a treat sounds nice. i have never had the money for a pedicure until recently. i got one and it made feel so good.

better than sex...well maybe...mmmmm don't know might be a close second.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved