1. Depressed - need my friends

1.5 Cranky- DEAL WITH IT!

2 = Depressed and I can tell it is going to hang around awhile

3. Depressed - but my favorite ______ < insert word could cheer me up

4 = partly cloudy, moving but not motivated, functioning

5 = fine, functional, steady, stable, working list

6 = looking forward to the day, sunny, energized

7 = feeling great, looking FANTASTIC, couldn't be better

8 = up since 4 am cleaning, rearranged the living room, wrote the President, had sex twice

9 = can't stop thinking, why are all these other people so slow and stupid, time is short possibilities unlimited, I need to write that down perhaps start a novel, get out of my way

10 = the television told me I was sent by God direct to save the world so I gave away all my worldly possessions and am walking the universe ridding it from evil as I find it...and it is everywhere

Good Monday Morning friends! Tongue

I am a 5. My mom is still in the hospital. They will be doing tests today. Noca is leaving today. We are going to have breakfast at IHOP before he leaves. I am going to wake him up at 6:00 or so. He has really been great this weekend. For once I felt I could relax and let someone else call the shots and make decsions. I sure am going to miss him! My daughter is with her Dad until Thursday so atleast that is a little stress relief.

I hope everyone has a great Monday! I sure hope I do!!!!!! Silly

03/30/2009 03:25 AM
starbright
starbrightPosts: 7342
VIP Member

i'm a sunny 7, got the music blaring out loud and i'm ready to tackle anything...

03/30/2009 03:34 AM
niecy440

I'm a 4 as usual.

03/30/2009 03:35 AM
neondreams
neondreams  
VIP Member

I'm a 6 today. I have an appointment with my new pdoc this afternoon which I'm looking forward to. I can't wait to tell him how well my Risperdal is working as well as my other meds. My moods have finally leveled out and I'm no longer manic or ill. The weather here is expected to be sunny with temperatures in the 40s. The snow we received over the weekend has melted, so that has put me in a good mood as well.

Post edited by: neondreams, at: 03/30/2009 03:36

03/30/2009 03:48 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

I wanted to give an update since it has been several hours since I first posted. I am still a 5. But with anxiety now. I just realized that I have a meeting with my director. Depending on her mood- it could have a negative effect on my mood. I am waiting on a call from the doctor about my mom. I am just really hoping for an easy stress free day. I did a radical acceptance exercise about Noca leaving. I have accepted it.

I will give another update later as this helps me cope with everything.

((((((hugs))))))))

03/30/2009 07:32 AM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

I am my normal 5 hoping for a 6 later.

03/30/2009 07:38 AM
jen0919

03/30/2009 10:59 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I'm 4. Still coughing and breathless. I'm beginning to wonder it I will get over this blasted thing.

03/30/2009 11:07 AM
rmm164
rmm164  
VIP Member

I'm a 2.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved