MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/25/2009 01:43 AM

depressed and angry

fmwbl

Ermm Hi guys...not only depressed, but can't sleep much of the time. Simply wondering if any one else struggles with sleep and peace....Looking for a group to support me, but have trouble trusting also. Hope there is room for me here...

03/25/2009 02:23 AM
scooby

fmwbl,

Ask your pdoc about sleep, see if he can help. I find sleep is important to put me back together after a day can frazzle me. Sometimes counting sheep isn't enough.

Take good care and welcome to MDJ,

sleep

Post edited by: scooby, at: 03/25/2009 02:25

03/25/2009 02:37 AM
fmwbl

thanks scooby! And i love your name. sweet dreams!

03/25/2009 02:49 AM
mitzigirl
mitzigirl  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey Fmwbl,

I am not usually over here I was asked to come and pray one day but saw your new and see you dont sleep either..I am in TN and it is almost 4am and here I am...This is something I need to work on I have the hardest time sleeping and cant find any of the insomnia group up..LOL..so here I am hope the sandman comes to see you..

03/25/2009 02:53 AM
fmwbl

back at you. Sandman to me and then sending your way. take care.

03/25/2009 04:09 AM
niecy440

I sleep well with my meds(trazodone). Are you on something for sleep? Sleep is so important in how you feel. I had insomnia for years and that's when i was most depressed. Get your meds straight and you'll feel better. Welcome to the group.

03/25/2009 05:23 AM
fmwbl

no, on nothing for sleep. Was on trazadone at one point, did not like. Discontinued after short period. Thanks niecy440. Have had insomnia for many yrs also. Thanks for the welcome and support. I have heard some mixed reviews regarding trazadone. You no longer battle with insomnia or nitemares?

03/25/2009 05:29 AM
fmwbl

Does anyone just sleep for a few minutes to an hour or two and then wake up, after having crazy nitemares? If so what do you think that is from? Any ideas on how to fix it or cope?? At a loss here. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Do you ever awaken and feel alone, whether you are married or in a relationship or in the bed alone? Does anyone understand the feeling of complete aloneness?

03/25/2009 05:30 AM
niecy440

No i have no problems with trazodone. I sleep like a baby with it don't know what I'd do without it. Have some strange dreams sometimes but not really nightmares. There are a lot of meds they can give you for sleeplessness that will really help. Once you get to sleeping things should look better for you. There is always room for you here. Everybody is really nice and supportive. I'm new here too.

03/25/2009 05:35 AM
niecy440

That is what i use to do. I would wake up after only couple hours of sleep, if I ever fell asleep. You could be having nightmares because of how your feeling through the day and being worried about sleep. Yes loneliness comes with the territory for me,since i'm bpd as well, although i'm married.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved