MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/25/2012 05:35 PM

my adult son

cantanymore

im at the end of my rope i dont know where to turn hes driving me crazy he stopped living about five years ago hes just stuck in the past same thing over and over again cant get him to a doctor he doesnt think anything is wrong with him i need help Sad

05/25/2012 07:12 PM
Light68
Light68Posts: 520

I'm sorry you are having a hard time with your son, I have 3 son's the eldest has been diagnosed with Bipolar and is struggling to keep his life on track but he does not want to except or change his drinking habits, so as a mother it is so hard all i can do is try and be there to support him until he is ready, I do feel it is coming, he has tried to commit suicide 3 times in 18 months and last time he asked me some questions.

You have not said if your son is diagnosed, just that he seems stuck, or what he is stuck on, this info would help us to know what advise we can give.

Wishing you all the best...

05/25/2012 09:48 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I am sorry you are having trouble with your son.

I do not know how to help but I did want to welcome you to the Bipolar Support Group.

Welcome To The Group

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved