MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/18/2012 06:19 AM

Dealing with jelousy this morning.

lovewalk

Good morning everyone!!!! Just had to post that my fiance left his facebook up this morning before he left for work. I have his password so I can look anytime i want, but I decided to look since it was already up, and I found in the archives a note from a girl that said she misses him. O I am so furious, but I can't call and bother him at work. It could just be all innocence because I did not see a not back. It was 2 months ago. How should I go about asking him, because says she does work where he works just in diff region. thanks for the help. It has caused me to be manic of course.

05/18/2012 06:48 AM
centerseeker
centerseeker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Oh, I'm sorry. This must really have you in a tizzy. I'm not sure what I would do because it probably is innocent if he didn't even answer back. Think about it, if it weren't he'd probably have deleted it!

I don't know if I'd ask or not. It depends on how you think he will react to you looking on his FB. I wish you good luck though. Take care of yourself, try if you can not to let this sabatoge your whole mood.

05/18/2012 09:53 AM
lovewalk

ok thanks so much

05/18/2012 04:48 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I can't tell you what to do with this situation, but I'm very sorry this has happened. Two months is a long time ago and he didn't write her back, so that is a good sign. It could be innocent. I don't know why that girl would miss him. Kind of odd. If it's going to eat at you though, you might want to say something. If you can let it go, then don't. Trust is really important in a relationship. You say you have his password anyway, so he wasn't trying to hide anything from you. I would probably tell him he left his Facebook open and ask him about it, but that is just me. I like to have things out in the open or it would hurt my relationship in the long run. I wish you a lot of luck and please take care of yourself and I hope things get figured out.

05/21/2012 06:45 AM
lovewalk

ok, I asked him about it that night and it was an ex employee. And I know he is an awesome boss so I can see how he would be missed. He said he did not have anything going on with this person. Thanks for all the support!!!

05/21/2012 07:27 AM
liamacker
liamacker  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Glad to hear you got this worked out =)

05/21/2012 08:58 AM
centerseeker
centerseeker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

That's a relief!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved