MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/11/2012 05:26 PM

i cant even talk to my husband!

shawnia1991

I'm sitting trying to talk to him. And he doesn't say anything. I might as well be by myself. This is so frustrating! I don't know what I should do with myself. What's the point of me being here in the same house when I don't even matter to him. Its obvious. He wont even look at me. Nice marriage I have! I feelnlike such a loser! I guess I cant be mu h of a wife to him because I don't take pharmacuetical Medi nations because of my allergies and I feel like I am dealing with this bipolar all by myself. As long as I am quiet and don't complain things are just fine. But I need to talk I am not feeling very good about myself and he doesn't even cars!!!!!!!

05/11/2012 06:21 PM
Crow2
Crow2  

Hang on Shawnia, It tough to be the spouce of a bi-polar person. My wife acts like she is going to lose it if I say one more thing. Try to give it a bit of space and see if its better in the morning. Let us know.

05/11/2012 08:44 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

That would be frustrating. Why don't you ask him if he still wants to be in a relationship. You shouldn't just assume. I think it's odd that he won't have a conversation with you. He needs to communicate. It's very important in any kind of relationship to do this. I'm sorry that he is treating you this way. I would suggest marriage counseling for the two of you to sort out these issues. I hope this gets cleared up soon.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved