05/10/2012 08:45 AM

bp, my social anxiety and DATING

usmcwife
usmcwife  

Post edited by: usmcwife, at: 12/18/2012 01:10 PM

05/10/2012 09:14 AM
usmcwife
usmcwife  

Thank you so much! Your answeris AMAZING. Seems like youknow exactly what I'mtalking about.

05/10/2012 10:29 AM
dugg
dugg  

dear usmcwife...

dating and relationships are weird for everybody, whether they are bp or not...and there's nothing wrong with being bp OR with being shy. saying t takes time to get you out of your shell is just another way of saying it takes time for you to trust people... or maybe even to make sure people can walk their talk...

are you weird? sure. aren't we all? i know i am... but as delaney and bonnie used to sing "when it comes down to just two, i ain't no crazier that you"

here's something another pretty woman once said...

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Marilyn Monroe

good luck....

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved