MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/10/2012 04:43 AM

Hello everyone, its been along time. how are you?

HelpEr82
HelpEr82  

Hi everyone! I havent been here for awhile and came to say hi. I stopped taking my meds about 3 months ago and I feel better. But I think my 8 year old has bipolar or adhd or something.

How are you guys doing?

I will get back on my meds if I start to feel my depression come back on. Still have alot of anxiety

05/10/2012 05:20 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hi HelpEr82, nice to see you. I'm sorry to hear you suspect that your 8 yr old may have bipolar or adhd. Good news you've stopped your meds for a whole 3 months wow thats a long time. I'm glad to hear you are open to taking them again if you need too, hope you can get your anxiety down.

05/10/2012 01:09 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

That's great that you feel good. I'm sorry about your child maybe having bipolar. You will deal with this when you find out though. You know what it's like and you can support your eight year old in ways that no one else can. It's good that you will get back on medications if your symptoms return. Good job. I hope you are back for awhile! Welcome back!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved