MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2012 12:42 PM

Want to make a change?

MBPRLY
MBPRLYPosts: 254
I'm an Advocate

But are too lazy, lack direction, lack motivation or just don't think you can do it?

Me personally: I want and need to make a change. I have to find alternative means of income in the next month, I want to start working again. I want to not be so messy. I want to get out more than I do.

Why? I think if I can get these things in order, one by one, I might slowly get back (pretty close) to who I use to be.

Ever since we had that thread about "the old you", I've wrapped my mind around it and then took a step back and analyzed the situation as a whole. Perhaps if we can all get back to the things we use to do, we might be able to get a step closer to who we use to be. Maybe I'm way off base, but those are my thoughts.

05/04/2012 02:50 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

That sounds like it could work if you are fairly stable. I know I need to do things. My deal though, is I'm not wanting to get back to who I used to be. That was the sick me. I like who I am now and I have to thank medications for that. I want everyone to be the way they are meant to be and happy. Whether that is the old you or the new you. You have some good points. Points that I really need to do in my life to give me goals that I accomplish.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved