MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2012 12:48 PM

I Am Back From The Hospital(page 2)

mem2427

I am so glad that you are feeling better. Care for yourself but remember that we are all here to support you.

05/04/2012 12:56 PM
ZadieBlue
ZadieBluePosts: 4547
VIP Member

Hope the transition goes well -- my immediate aftercare involved laying in bed at my parents' house. I do miss having everything done for me, having the act of staring at Family Feud every day be deemed "okay" or even therapeutic. Hell, they even made our beds daily, cleaned our bathrooms and gave us fresh towels! I liked the feeling that it was "okay" to be sick, because it IS. Best of luck to you -- keep posting!

All the best ~ Zadie

05/04/2012 01:24 PM
centerseeker
centerseeker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Glad you are home IDNK. Please take care of yourself.

Call the hospital billing dept first then if they still show no proof of the bill paid contact your insurance company for proof of the payment.

05/04/2012 03:29 PM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

This is good news you are back from the hospital, thanks for letting us know hope you will now feel better

05/04/2012 05:36 PM
sarahtroy
sarahtroy  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

IDNK, Welcome back! I'm glad you went to the hospital and took care of yourself. You did the right thing. (((IDNK)))

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved