MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2012 10:13 AM

I Am Back From The Hospital

IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I just got back from the hospital a few hours ago.

Boy do I feel beat up.

05/04/2012 10:21 AM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Thank you fallingstar. I have been crying a great deal today but racing at the same time.

05/04/2012 10:22 AM
Yrollam
YrollamPosts: 2476

I'm glad your home and hope you are able to get some rest.

05/04/2012 10:33 AM
mlsmith6468
mlsmith6468  

As much as the hospital can help you, I always love the feeling of coming home to my own bed. Sometimes its scary though, being in the hospital is like being on vacation from real life. You get a temporary break from everything that wears you down and makes you want to give up. Now you've just got to apply what you learned from your hospitalization and keep on keeping on. BTW I love your quotes, always nice to find a music nerd like myself Smile

05/04/2012 11:39 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hi IDKN! Welcome back. I hope you are feeling better and that the hospital helped. I'm glad you went. I hope you feel happy to be at home!

05/04/2012 11:42 AM
Cthebird
Cthebird  
Group Leader

IDNK, I'm glad you got the help you needed and I hope you feel better now and even better tomorrow.

05/04/2012 11:54 AM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I am having a lot of trouble transitioning from the hospital to home. :'(

I don't know if I can do this most.

Most of the time was spent and the ICU after overdosing Saturday.

I spent two days in the psych hospital.

This is very difficult.

I am shaking so much.

Post edited by: IDoNotKnow, at: 05/04/2012 11:55 AM

05/04/2012 12:11 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I have now been turned over to a collection agency for a hospital bill that they changed when my insurance ALREADY paid. I talked to them before about it.

HELP HELP HELP

05/04/2012 12:22 PM
bfly
bfly  
VIP Member

Good to hear from you. Glad to hear you are "okay"ish. Transitioning is hard, but you can do it- seek as much support as you need. Wishing you the best.

05/04/2012 12:28 PM
MBPRLY
MBPRLYPosts: 254
I'm an Advocate

Hey IDK, First, I'm happy to hear you are doing a bit better and home. I've never had to stay in any care facility, so I have no clue what the adjustment is like, but I'm sure you can do it.

As for the Insurance mix up, contact your old insurance or current, whom ever paid the previous bill, request a copy of the form that was sent to you. It shows a breakdown of what all was involved, the cost for each item, the total cost and what your insurance covered. There may only be a co-pay that is remaining that is what you need to pay. Let the hospital know the name of the insurance company and give them the number if they keep bugging you. But take action to get it at least in the process of getting resolved so they won't bother you so much.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved