MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/23/2012 08:33 PM

oh nooooooooooooo

sumanic
sumanic  

Ok so I have been trying to get this paper done for school 10pg on bipolar disorder and I have to have 10 resources I don't know any good ones and ideas.

Any way I stopped taking my meds because they stop me from concentrating and I can't come up with good ideas.

Well I really can't concentrate I have been pacing and my therapist seems to think i am up and need to take my meds I don't think I am up if I am up then I should be able to get this paper done and I should be happy. Instead I am agiated, angry, frustrated, can't concentrate but really I just need to get this paper doneW00t

I don't think I am manic or hypomanic I just am frustrated because I have a great paper to write but I seem to be stuck if I could only take off my head and shake it onto the paper I could be done.

I think I should ride my bike even if it is raining that might be fun. I need to get this stupid paper done and it doesn't help that I keep playing bejeweled and I am cleaning but I think I am making a biger mess. I feel like talking to someone but I really don't have anyone to talk to. I am bored and really need to gety this paper done.

Anybody feel like talking

04/23/2012 10:26 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I think you should go back on your medications in my opinion. You do sound kind of hypo-manic to me. Pacing, can't concentrate, angry, agitated, frustrated. It's worse than when you were on your medications. You need to just sit down and do your paper if you can. I know how that can be hard. I'm in school also. You just need to make yourself and not play any games or anything. I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I hope you have your thoughts together by now. Keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

04/23/2012 11:47 PM
sumanic
sumanic  

Joy I think you are right I should take my stupid meds.

I got an ear full from my t/doc who just read my mood chart which includes my med chart. Take your meds, take your meds, take your meds. Tell your Pdoc your not on your meds and if you don't I will (she has a release) and stop drinking red bull and coffee. I have my appointment tomorrow. Jeeze I stopped drinking alcohol, smoking pot,spending money (I sure feel like shoping today)now I have to quit my caffine drinks. It's not like I am going to sleep anyway. My seroquel does not help me sleep, I am averaging 2-3 hours of sleep and wake up top speed.

Well my 10 page paper is now 2 full pages and one page with one paragraph. You would think it would be easy to write a paper on bipolar. I spent three hours trying to explain mania. The worst part of all this is I know this stuff in my head but I have to use at least 10 sources and cite in APA format. So stupid the whole reference thing I just want to use myself as a reference or this forum but that won't work Sad

Ok time to run to the store for something I need a break.

04/24/2012 05:15 AM
youngfilly
youngfilly  
VIP Member

I am in the same spot as you kinda. I have an accounting assignment to do and it has an essay component and I HATE THAT PART. I know what I want to say but can't get it out. I find when I am stuck to just leave it and do something else. I find then my subconcious sorts it out. I still need my partner to proof read it for me so it makes some sort of sense Smile He gets frustrated because of how i write it but is such a dear and works with me on it.

04/27/2012 08:37 PM
sumanic
sumanic  

Well I finished the class it was psychopharmacology and I took it down to the wire 4 minutes until the class closed. I am still frustrated or sad or pissed I don't know I just want to scream

04/27/2012 10:57 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Congratulations on completing you course!!!

That is huge accomplishment!

Sorry you aren't feeling well!

04/28/2012 10:24 PM
sumanic
sumanic  

Thank you, now for next one. I am starting to feel a little better, back on my meds.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved