Ask a Question
01/26/2008 03:51 AM

VIRTUAL GARAGE SALE--ALL DAY TODAY

JR1

VIRTUAL GARAGE SALE

ALL DAY TODAY

To finance improvements for our morning Koffee Klatch "Anyone Awake"

garage-sale

Please describe what you have to donate; tell why you are donating it; and tell what you think it is worth.

EXAMPLE:

I'm donating a set of electric spoons which my outlaws (former-in-laws) gave as a wedding gift, because they have cost me a fortune in batteries. I want one cent, and batteries aren't included.

COME ONE. COME ALL. CLEAN YOUR ATTIC.

DUMP YOUR BURDENS HERE AND LEAVE WITH A LIGHTER HEART!

OPEN ALL DAY AND NIGHT UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME.

--- The discussion has been locked ---

01/26/2008 03:56 AM
JR1

Hey Y'all!

Here's something for the garage sale.

I'm donating my ADVICE, because I don't use it, and it's free!!Unsure Tongue

Take care!

Jim

01/26/2008 03:57 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

lol, Jim, I've opened another one, so close it and move everything over here, I brought some brass stuff, good for a few dollars and giving it away so others can enjoy as much as I have, also have opened the room for the day, have to go to work in under a hour, how's the missus?

01/26/2008 04:14 AM
JR1

Okay Carmen.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

I'll go lock it now, and then I'm going back to bed for awhile.

Jim

01/26/2008 04:19 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Ok, Jim, get some rest, I will see you sometime after 4 pm, save some of that advice for me ok? really could use some,sometimes..

Having misunderstood the basis of this sale, the brass is still up for purchase, and I also offer a listening ear..

01/26/2008 04:28 AM
JR1

Hey Y'all!Angry

It looks like SOMEbody dumped two perfectly good husbands here--with no note and, worst of all, no asking price.

Whoever left those used men here, please come and get them or else come back and put a price on them. I just can't be responsible for this. I'm sorry.

Jim

01/26/2008 05:47 AM
JR1

I'd like to donate a resentment against TracFone, because it takes forever and a prayer to get support from their so-called support team. I don't want any price, but I am willing to barter for the gift of mental telepathy or to get my unused minutes back!

Dizzy Jim

01/26/2008 06:13 AM
jackson5mom
jackson5mom  

I will donate a day with my teen-age son. Since he knows everything, I figure he could solve everyone's problems for them, all in one day. He certainly is good at telling me all of the things I do wrong as a parent, so I figure you might also want to hear first hand, from someone who know everything, how to change your lives!

{Smile

Karen

01/26/2008 06:14 AM
jackson5mom
jackson5mom  

btw, I put on some Chai tea and let puppy out. Added some wood to the fire and brought some nice, fuzzy, warm blankets and a few good books to share. Anyone else love Stephen King? Sometimes I scare the cra* out of myself reading him at night!

01/26/2008 06:25 AM
jlh1956
jlh1956  

I have an old ragged, burlap sack full of anger,resentment and pain that I am tired of dragging along behind me. Since I'm sure no one wants it I'm just going to take it out to the curb and let the garbage man haul it off - wow- good riddance!! With my new lighter load and sunny outlook, think I'll run down and treat myself to a Starbucks white chocolate latte, and bask in my new freedom. Oh yea baby, this feels good!

Anybody have something they're ready to throw out and part with - I love spring cleaning in January - Come on and join in on the fun! Just checked, and my husband is still here, so it's not him that was left on your doorstep ( mine is a keeper thank God!)

I'll look around and see if I can find some other "junk" lying around that I can toss. When I get on a roll "tossing" I start having way too much fun - crank up the jams, let's go!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved