MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/08/2009 08:50 AM

hello

bashful

i am really computer illiterate when it comes to chat room please excuse me hello i'm bashful

02/08/2009 09:12 AM
justrembering
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

Hello bashful. We don't have a chat room, but we do have a thread that's dedicated to just plain old bs. It's called the anyone awake thread. Look for it in group home. Hope to see you there.

02/08/2009 11:29 AM
norma
normaPosts: 10109
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello, bashful...it is ok if you just read the threads. And when you want to go ahead and make a comment. Mostly people are friendly here, but if you are shy...it is ok to take getting to know us slowly.

There is a neat FAQ at the bottom of the page...it explains some of the things on this site and how to navigate it....

To the left of each post is the persons avatar or picture and if you click on it you can read a little about the person who is talking to you. Underneath the avatar is a send a PM (private message which can only be read between you and the person to whom you are sending the message) and Give a Hug...which you can use to send a Hug or a few other types of messages to the person...

Look in the Lounge section like Justremembering said for the Anyone Awake thread...just say Hi if you want or get to know the others...

I am glad you joined, sweetie...

02/08/2009 11:39 AM
Ele

Welcome to the group! I am glad you found us. Just jump in anywhere and ask a question or vent if you like.

02/08/2009 11:50 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi bashful. Welcome to this forum. Feel free to enter in to conversations. All are welcome.

02/08/2009 12:20 PM
gal2

dear friends

i am somwhat new to the group.....i want to find out how to send messages to my friends?.....kim

02/08/2009 12:23 PM
neondreams
neondreams  
VIP Member

gal2,

Below your username (or anyone's username) you will find a link that says, "Send a PM." Click on that link and you'll be taken to a page where you can type your message. Hope this helps! If you still have problems with this, let me know!

02/08/2009 12:24 PM
neondreams
neondreams  
VIP Member

Welcome to MDJ, bashful! I look forward to reading more from you! Smile

Post edited by: neondreams, at: 02/08/2009 12:25

02/08/2009 12:46 PM
gal2

dear Neondreams,

I wanted to thank you. I found out how to message my friends, and how to manage them on my profile page. It has been so long since I have been here, and they changed the format. So, I was lost.

maybe we can be friends? we dont have to it was just a thought. If you want to be friends, send me a message and tell me a little about yourself, and then I will reply.

Sincerely,

gal2 (Kim)

02/08/2009 08:30 PM
neondreams
neondreams  
VIP Member

gal2,

Great! I'm glad you were able to figure things out. Sure, I'd love to be friends and will send you a PM right now...

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved