MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/16/2012 12:03 PM

What have you done during dysphoric hypo/mania?

Cthebird
Cthebird  
Group Leader

When I'm truly stable, elated hypomanic, or even regular depressed I think I'm a pretty nice woman. Polite, sweet, professional, etc. But when I'm dysphoric hypomanic or manic I'm like a snake with the most poisonous venom. Are you like this too? And if so, what are some of the nasty things you've done? I'm curious to see if I'm the only one.

03/16/2012 12:35 PM
centerseeker
centerseeker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thank God I haven't been like that in almost a year so it's almost a terrible distant nightmare that's hard to recover. I am mean. Especially to my husband. Very mean. I'm pretty mean to myself. Thinking thoughts about being gone or writing out notebooks full of what is wrong with me and how I am a low life.

Ugh.

I wrote a letter to myself all about this state that I put aside to read in the event I ever decide 'i don't need my meds.'

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved