MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/03/2012 07:44 AM

morning

Jwezzy5

I wake up with my baby mama beside me in a pretty good mood until my head wakes up and starts racing with thoughts that i dont want, the ones that get me depressed or mad. If i am not asleep i always think of shit that upsets me.. But i keep it in so i wont stress out my girl or the baby.

03/03/2012 08:47 AM
centerseeker
centerseeker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am sorry that your morning starts out well and then turns on you. I really hope you will consider contacting your pdoc. You don't need to suffer like this.

I well remember racing depressed thoughts and they are horrible and dangerous.

((((Jwezzy5))))

03/03/2012 10:56 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

The racing thoughts are quite overwhelming. I think you probably need an adjustment in your medications because you shouldn't be having these things happen to you while you are medicated. You can express yourself here. We will be here to listen. Keeping things in makes it harder on you. I hope you feel comfortable enough to let it all out. We will support you.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved