MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/02/2012 09:26 PM

ugh

notsohot
notsohot  

i haven't been on for a few cuz i have been gone. Like anyone really cares though. I am not having a good night. I am feeling like a big ball of emotions right now. Sadness, confused, not really caring at all. I'm havin a f it attitude right now. I am agitated and depressed. I am trying to do some coping mechanisms, but they aren't really helping. I really hate the depressive side of this damn illness, it REALLY sucks. I feel hopeless in my fight to feel some sort of happiness. It feels like a dark tunnel where i cant see the light. I am sick of people saying to me.. just snap out of it. Oh that makes me so mad when I hear that.

03/02/2012 09:31 PM
Silverclaw
Silverclaw  

I really hate that phrase! I hope you feel better soon. It sucks being down for too long.

03/02/2012 09:37 PM
notsohot
notsohot  

thank you

03/02/2012 10:38 PM
bfly
bfly  
VIP Member

When I hear "snap out of it" I think " snap out of giving crappy advice punk head". Unfortunately the only away I've found out of a depressive episode is through it... Sucks! I like to watch slap stick comedy when I really feel my crapiest- I feel better at least in the temporary moment- and that's better than nothing... It will pass and we r here to support u until it does!

03/02/2012 10:48 PM
notsohot
notsohot  

im gonna see whats on tv and try to distract myself.. lets see if it works

03/02/2012 10:51 PM
bfly
bfly  
VIP Member

I hope so--- slapstick slapstick slapstick!!!! works most every time for me!

03/02/2012 11:14 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

We care and we want you to feel better. I'm sorry you are suffering right now. Snap out of it is said way too often. I'm sorry people are telling you this. Try to ignore the people that say this to you. I know it's hard, but try. We're all here for you and I hope this passes very soon.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved