MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/28/2012 01:47 PM

Do Tears Ever Stop?

IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I have literally cried every hour that I was not teaching today. I cannot make myself stop. I am crying right now and I cannot make myself stop. I can barely see the screen. I am alone at home now. No one is around. You don't need to know my thoughts. Who really cares right? I have cried so much that it hurts. I am so very scared. It hurts so much. I have never ever been so scared in my life. I don't expect anyone to respond to this post. After all I am alone.

I guess you are thinking "Why the hell is she posting again? Get over it." Or you are thinking "This isn't related to bipolar so go away." I guess you are right but you are my only friends.

I have actually never been this low before. I have never felt pain this sharp before. The part that hurts is that I have a reason to feel this way. For a lot of people here you get depressed but you know that medication can help you or ECT. You have hope. I am NOT saying it is easy. I have been there. Trust me I know it is not. For me nothing can take this pain away. There is no hope. I will never give up on her though.

I have never ever been in this much pain.

No one can take it away.

It will never go away.

02/28/2012 02:07 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

We are here to support you, we care about you. I'm sorry you are feeling this pain. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you can stop crying soon. Let it all out. We'll be here to comfort you honey.

02/28/2012 02:21 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Thank you Joy.

I have been crying for days now. My eyes actually hurt because I have cried so much. I have a crazy headache from it. I cried for hours before I actually fell asleep last night.

Thank you Joy.

02/28/2012 02:25 PM
mem2427

Sorry you are feeling all of this pain and feel like you are alone. I just wanted you to know we do care and you can post as often and as much as you need to. BIG HUGS. I wish that I was able to give you a real one.

02/28/2012 02:29 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Thank you KittyLover.

I wish I could feel a hug.

02/28/2012 02:49 PM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

My wish is that I could take this pain away, i'm so sad to hear you are suffering i sure hope this will pass quickly for you. I'm glad you are posting we are all here for you and each other, keep posting sending you ((((Big Hugs))) you are in my thoughts & prayers.

Post edited by: Dit, at: 02/28/2012 02:50 PM

02/28/2012 02:52 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Thank you so very much Dit! Your prayers mean so much to me and my family.

Thank you for the hugs.

(((DIT)))

02/28/2012 03:13 PM
hypnagogic
hypnagogic  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

02/28/2012 03:21 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

WOW!!!

Thanks for the hug hypnagogic!

I really like that face!!!

02/28/2012 03:34 PM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

IDNK, you know we support you no matter what you post. I'm so sorry you are in so much pain. I'm sending you a warm fuzzy so it will keep you company.

Please take care and remember how much I care about you.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved