MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/16/2012 07:30 AM

Its unthinkable, impossible, unbearable, but true.(page 2)

YorkieLove
YorkieLove  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Wow! I am shocked, mortified and hurt on your behalf. I am concerned about what kind of life your kids have with a violent, convicted criminal, drug addict in the house. Keep a record of everything that has happened and does happen with times, dates, places and people involved for future use. You never know when you might need it.

02/16/2012 07:39 AM
eawaters04

I am deeply sorry for your situation and what has happened. I am young and unmarried so I can't offer any advice. But I offer you my support and an ear to listen to during this difficult time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

02/16/2012 08:21 AM
lost2me

We have 50/50 split custody, i get them every other week for 7 days at a time.

I still love her.

that being said ive been talking to a girl online for a couple of days, she lives near me and asked me if i wanted to go to the movies, I find her attractive and interesting (but that could be a year without sex talking)

I do not mean to play the martyr, but dealing with this while trying to get my illness under control is... I am not superman, but it seems superhuman ability is being asked of me.

02/16/2012 07:44 PM
lost2me

I actually fear that while she is culpable, that she is not that mastermind, and that she has fallen under the sway of a sociopath. based on his pretending to be my friend for a year, i believe that he has no conscience. I believe he has used her, and will continue to use her, and that her and my children, and my step daughter are in danger.I hope I am wrong, but in a twisted way i hope i am right, she doesn't deserve to be happy if getting to happy meant treating me that way. but i don't want anything terrible to happen to her, come what may, bad things happening to her would hurt mu children.

02/16/2012 07:56 PM
Linda27
Linda27Posts: 227

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I can't believe anyone could be so cruel. Your right I hope she gets what she deserves but that it doesn't hurt the children in any way. That could end up being a dangerous situation for them being in the same house as someone like that. As YorkieLove said, document anything and everything no matter how small it seems just in case you need it in the future. (((hugs)))

02/17/2012 08:24 AM
lost2me

I use the voice recorder on my phone to keep notes, i went on a trip in january, she had the kids for 11 days. when they came home from school on tuesday and my daughters hair was a mess, so i turned on the recorder and asked how long it had been since she had her hair brushed...."uhm I dont know daddy" well, did you not brush it after your bath ? richard, from the dining room "we didnt have a bath" what? ive been gone 11 days, you didnt have a bath at all they bothe say "no" are you sure? thats a LONG time to not have a bath. and they were sure.

Post edited by: lost2me, at: 02/17/2012 08:24 AM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved